The online racing simulator
Problem with unlocks..
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Laurx
Problem with unlocks..
Hello!
My first post.
I just wanted to know , is it possible to get unlocks before next friday?
Me and my friend are making movie , but we can't , beacause i can't play online without unlocks , and it's pretty long time to next friday.
Thanks!
P.S Sorry for my bad english!
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Laurx :Hello!
My first post.
I just wanted to know , is it possible to get unlocks before next friday?
Me and my friend are making movie , but we can't , beacause i can't play online without unlocks , and it's pretty long time to next friday.
Thanks!
P.S Sorry for my bad english!

If you e-mail/PM the devs, they may give you more unlocks.

Why can't you go online without unlocking?
contact the devs

but there going to ask you the same question i am

where did your first 3 go?
#4 - Laurx
Ok , thanks , i will try.
I can't go online because , when i'm trying to unlock lfs (without unlocking i can't play s2) , it says ''Unlocks for this week all used''.
About unlocks..
1. I gave one to my friend
2. I reinstalled my windows and something was wrong with my lfs when i ''installed'' it
3. I ''reinstalled'' lfs and something was wrong again
This is how i lost my unlocks , pretty stupid..
P.S Now everything is O.K with my lfs

I need to send e-mail/pm to developers , or i can send to moderator?
eh i can understand all but one point

1. I gave one to my friend

don't do that, the game is only for you if your friend wanted it he should have bought it

i would wait a week the devs aren't going to give you an unlock if you say you gave it to your friend
#6 - Laurx
I gave him my license , because he are going to buy one , and he wanted to test it , before buy.
erm your not allowed to do that
#8 - Laurx
Oh well then , sorry , didn't know that
#9 - Agniz
I don't get it.. why I can't give my license to somebody, for example, to my friend, if we both are unable to drive in S2 in same time?
It's the same, like: In real life I buy a car, and I dont use it. I give it to my friend with all certificate's of registration, and other things, and he can drive with my car.
Or: I buy movie on a DVD, I watch it and then I give it to my friend, because he want's to watch it too. We both can't watch DVD in one time.

Quote from Agniz :I don't get it.. why I can't give my license to somebody, for example, to my friend, if we both are unable to drive in S2 in same time?
It's the same, like: In real life I buy a car, and I dont use it. I give it to my friend with all certificate's of registration, and other things, and he can drive with my car.
Or: I buy movie on a DVD, I watch it and then I give it to my friend, because he want's to watch it too. We both can't watch DVD in one time.

Actually you can watch a DVD at the same time with your friend, as soon as you're behind the same TV.. First comparison was better

About the unlocks, you get 3 every week(end) (right?), so you should wait until next weekend..
Quote from Agniz :I don't get it.. why I can't give my license to somebody, for example, to my friend, if we both are unable to drive in S2 in same time?

The car is yours, you can give it to anybody for free if you wish. But you don't own LFS, you just own the rights to use it and you are not allowed to pass that right to anybody else. Scavier are owners of LFS and you pay them so that you can use their software.
The license says

3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

So it's exactly like DrDrug said, it's actually OK to let a friend play it with you same as it's OK to watch a DVD together. But giving a key away is like copying a DVD for a friend, a totally different thing.
you can both play it offline

Problem with unlocks..
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG