The online racing simulator
Special advertisements for 24h
Because of the upcoming show on saturday i have updated my LFS with new trackside adverts and walls. With several new designs the track looks more realistic and based more on the MoE. So if you like it, feel free to use it!

So you wanna take a look? Here are four little pics and the link for downloading the .dds files. It its crunched in RAR.

http://www.teamsport-online.co ... n_24h/adverts_moe_24h.rar
Attached images
snap0010.jpg
snap0038.jpg
snap0030.jpg
snap0039.jpg
I am very glad you did this Mika. Nice!!!
#3 - BURN
I would guess that he'll probably be using LFS TV Director, but who knows.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I would guess that he'll probably be using LFS TV Director, but who knows.

Correct, i am using the TV Director by Soeren Scharf.
looks good, just the 911 wheel advertisement outbalances the others a bit the rest is fine
And speaking of camera views, please Mika can you do more onboard cams above the roof showing the track in front or out back.

Sometimes just track cameras can get boring, so switch it up a little . If we can get to watch (and hear) some cars onboard in cockpit view with no commentary for at least a lap or two, that would be cool as well.

Or even put a Shift+U camera at a cool location (like the esses of last split) and have it sit there for a little bit, showing cars fly past.

Get creative, and show off those signs of yours But I am sure you've got this all under control, this looks like it is going to be your best streaming coverage ever!
roofcams doesnt work well in patch Y, as you also have the limitations in side and rearviews in the custom cam same as in cockpit. Big mistake by scawen if you ask me (by him).

P.S.: And I dont like the adverts, as this only looks like a fanatec porsche event now, which it isnt.
Quote from Vykos69 :P.S.: And I dont like the adverts, as this only looks like a fanatec porsche event now, which it isnt.

We don't mind... but what event was this in the first place??? Petronas, Intel, and BMW?
Quote from Tweaker :We don't mind... but what event was this in the first place??? Petronas, Intel, and BMW?

no, but is Porsche different to BMW in that way? There should be MoE logos, your sponsor ads and game-tv ads. But what exactly are YOU getting from Porsche or Fanatec? Nothing. Game-TV is getting something from them, not you. I dont want to start a fuss about that, but to me it looks like you "sold" the MoE to something you arent really connected to. Anyway, you run the league, and it should be YOU who decide which logos shall be shown there, especially now that quite a lot of viewers can be expected. If you got an agreement with Mika, that he can put what he likes, then just forget what I said
Tell me one reason for adverts of the ESL inside a MoE Event? They do nothing.... so i delete them. If you dont like, no problem. Dont install it. The broadcasting is not sponsored by BMW, anyway....
mika, read my last sentence and go to bed all good
Quote from Vykos69 :mika, read my last sentence and go to bed all good

I read it. But my opinion stays same. But never mind. The sweepstake is it worth. More than around 300 mails come in and we let the sweepstake run until next week.

Special note: tomorrow a 20 minute trailer about the highlights will be released in the video-on-demand-sector.

Quote from Michael Radmer :Special note: tomorrow a 20 minute trailer about the highlights will be released in the video-on-demand-sector.

Yeeehaw! I can't wait
A video file to download would be nice actually. I can't fastforward your stream
you somehow have left out the highlights between 8 and 1 hour left on the clock.
He was probably asleep then
Yesss, we wanna get a download link Nice compilation though
Quote from Biohazard :you somehow have left out the highlights between 8 and 1 hour left on the clock.

!!!! Wanted to see what was said about that awesom battle with Mockelli and Saunders, also, it seems you showed half of me and Norbis fight, but missed the exiting bit.

Anyway, good steam though Mika, was great to watch inbetween my stints, and thanks from my mum too, she's so happy that an international superstar said hi to her!
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
Sorry, I thought since I was mispelling Mokellis name seen as I still don't know his properly, i'd have to do yours like that too!

Nah seriously, when overtaking you in the event I really dodn't pay attention to your name, I generally crash into things I look at.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG