The online racing simulator
new drifter
(17 posts, started )
new drifter
hey people just unlocked s2 and my g25 comes monday, cant wait!! so where does all the main drifting action take place?
Main drift action? Hmm, on CTRA servers.
If you didn't know he is joking - there are servers labeled as Drifting in their name, generally those ones are where drifting takes place. As for a main server idk because I don't drift that often. If your unsure just join a server and if it doesn't look like drifting then you probably ought to drift on a different server - OR - just try racing: IE without the sideways car
Quote from kroozin :hey people just unlocked s2 and my g25 comes monday, cant wait!! so where does all the main drifting action take place?

Errr... sorry but theres not really any S2 drifting servers

I reccomend that you race

*cough*

Not another drifter =(
Quote from JO53PHS :Errr... sorry but theres not really any S2 drifting servers

Errr... sorry but that's not really the truth.

Everytime, I look at the server list, I see at least 5 servers with "drift" in their name.
Quote from zeugnimod :Errr... sorry but that's not really the truth.

Everytime, I look at the server list, I see at least 5 servers with "drift" in their name.

You weren't supposed to say that
oh zeug, now you are probably responsible for another possible racer to become a drifter!
Come on, the thread is even called "new drifter".
ladys and drifters, calm down XD cheers for welcome
Probably- Shik D or Slide Fx or Team Orange all good drift servers! Glad too hear another drifter!
Team Orange, Shik.d or Kami.D r good but no1 is ever in it action is in racing or TC :P
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Team Orange, Shik.d or Kami.D r good but no1 is ever in it action is in racing or TC :P

What do you mean excatly?
Quote from greg_slideways :What do you mean excatly?

Well, I was answering the questions. You can drift in TC :P or drift in racing servers, and bother them
Dont encourge them to drift in racing servers, that is wrong for both racers and drifters! let the racers be racers, drifters be drifters!
Slide-FX Public Drift

new drifter
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG