The online racing simulator
New balanced server to try.
(11 posts, started )
Hi all. I've been playing around with balancing cars and have created a new server called 'Street Racers'

It features the TBO's, LX4, UFR, RAC and FZ5. The last three have had intake restrictions and/or weight added to balance them all out with the TBO's.

Give it a try and tell me what you think. I'm guessing the balancing will need more tuning. I just figured it would be more fun to race a larger variety of cars on a track that all have an equal chance of winning.
sounds interesting!
You're the one running that server? What country is it in? If you look at LFSW in the server browser, the server has no flag beside it, and if you put your mouse over the flag placeholder, it says "Sattelite Provider".

Maybe Victor can answer this one.
running from Space? Cool!
I`ll check it out, it sounds interesting
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :You're the one running that server? What country is it in? If you look at LFSW in the server browser, the server has no flag beside it, and if you put your mouse over the flag placeholder, it says "Sattelite Provider".

Maybe Victor can answer this one.

I've wondered that myself. The server is in a data center in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Does the FXO need a handicap?
I'm thinking of adding 30kg to the FXO as it seems to be a little to good compared to the XRT.

What do you think?
I would consider a little more the 30kg , at least weight of a passenger (is the wieght of this documented anywhere) somewhere between 55-80kg i think would even things up a lot.
I try to join that server and it says I must add 60kg and 0 intake restriction on the fxo when I try to join, how do i do this?
Quote from doox00 :I try to join that server and it says I must add 60kg and 0 intake restriction on the fxo when I try to join, how do i do this?

When you're in the Pit, click 'Info'. There are settings on the bottom right corner for adding handicaps such as weight and intake restrictions to the car.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG