The online racing simulator
no more cops and robbers (fun ones anyway)
Well, have any of you noticed, all of the C&R servers have migrated to insims and now its like , an mmo , u have to rank up to be this or that, and its all boring now, if someone would host a simple C&R server, i bet it would be really popular, just a thought, and dont flame me for making a pointless thread please.
TC has a USA server. No insim there, just road cars. Classic style
While I was sceptical about the whole InSim/money/cop license thing at first, I now see popular servers like the TC ones aren't manageable without all those things. Either you get 18 cops out of 24 drivers, or people are ramming all the time without punishment, or driving 200mph without a punishment, etc. I challenge you to setup an InSim-free C&R server for, let's say, 24 players, and see how long you will put up with the abuse
I partly agree with Dylan's opinion. Even though insim made it mroe organised to drive in C&R servers it made some ppl more immature of the things like getting more money, or going into negative. So many noobs are going into negative amount of "cash" and then just having "fun" by ramming everyone else out of their way while drivers are trying to earn "money"...
Well, and for those 15 minutes you would like to play simple C&R, TC has set up the USA server (as pointed out before). No InSim, no cash, just chases and if you get caught, spectate.
I haven't done C&R in awhile, and I'd like to, but I don't see the TC server. Also, what are the server names for the ones that are InSim C&R?
TC City Driving Jamaca (first CnR Insimed server) - almost never populated
TC City Driving Kyoto (newer server)- not as many people now.
TC City Driving Montana (newest server) - always nearly full

TC City Driving USA (no insim, Road cars on AutoX) - almost dead.
yeah also simple servers must run on a different code than "insim'd ones do" it must run on a code of honesty, if you get caught you spectate, but i don't know how many people would actually do that.

oh and im really sorry about the code of honesty that was my bad humor
Im thinking of running a clasicl c&r server
hi , im thinking of running a clasical c&r server does anyone have any advise for me please
also i do have a race server up and running but thinking of turning it in to a cops & robber's server

Please visit our server @ [FW] & [TDOL] RACING!

WWW.FRAGWINNERS123.WEBS.COM
WWW.TDOL-LFS.WEBS.COM

Thanks

Connor owner of the [FW] Team
Planning to launch classic & stripped cruising server. However, I have some major problems with dedicated server right now. I can connect to it, but it says "Did not receive guest info. Lost connection to host", and on dedicated server screen it reads "New guest timed out".

So, after you guys have helped me, we have cruising server without insim.

Edit: Found a reason for it: I opened ports in my firewall, but only TCP, not UDP. I can also make mistakes, you know.

So, the server name is "Suburban Cruising". Unfortunately, I'll have to run it on my home pc, and because of stupid insurance companies, I am not allowed to keep it on 24/7. But if you find it online, please connect and test the layout.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG