The online racing simulator
Whats wrong with my lfs?
(13 posts, started )
Whats wrong with my lfs?
Well my cousin recently went on his account and i put mine back in, for most things i use 2 passwords i put the wrong one in and it said Game password does not match so i put my other one in and its not saying that it says error whilst waiting for reply or no reply from master server.

I clicked join specific game the last thing i was on was [TC] which i got banned from fo using AI and it said hst refused connection so i must be on my account. Any ideas??
Pardon?

You put in your password and it doesn't say it says error whilst waiting for reply?

Does it say, on the main menu, your username? If yes, you have unlocked it. If not you haven't.

Are you proud of being banned for being a muppet, regarding adding AI? Couldn't you have kept that to yourself? How is it relevant?
Lol. we now ban people for using AI at [TC]. is probibly only a 12 hour ban. ask on our fourms at www.city-driving.co.uk
@Tristan- it said my username with both passwords being used the password i have now is correct but it can't get a connection for some reason Shrug run out of unlocks?
I stated it because the fact it said host refused connection must meen it had some sort of connection i stated why because i didn't wan't people to think im a noob wrecker or something.

@Zac- 7 day ban mate they are "making and exmaple of me" (chucky) even though [TC] admins have been using them but yet the decide to make an example of me and also that ive only been coming on for 2days and didn't see any AI rules.
Ive had to make 3 threads as they couldn't be arsed to look 2 inches to their left to see my username and closed 2 topics.
Just a load of BS if you ask me.
do you have the latest patch?
If it says your username then it doesn't matter about the number of unlocks - you've already unlocked it. In which case it's probably a firewall/internet/router issue.

Host Refused Connection means banned (I think), so try other servers. Can you get a server list up?

Post a screenie of your main menu, it might help (but it might not, no promises).
I'm pretty sure Chuck did. We discovered that the AI will earn cash for the player, and thats why...
@Tristan- i can't get the server list up it gives an error everytime sometimes different ones, the host refused connection does mean you've been banned so it must have had a connection with the master server but maybe not enough to get the servers up Shrug

Doesn't realy matter now as my computer won't work after a power cut i just get a black screen with a flashing underscore in the corner all the time...

Thanks

Cousins account by mistake woops!

Pearcy_2k7
Well now it coming up with the firewall message/ can't connect from ISP/Maybe problems with master server (got my computer to work).

I recently ( 3 days ago when this started happening) fully switched to a 3 wireless modem ill try the old one when i find it after, but ive ran lfs on the 3 modem before so i don't have a clue disabled the firewall i know of still doesnt work.
can you log onto lfs.net ? with the passwords you've tried
Sorry forgot to update it was the fecking modem. Don't have a clue why though.
Contact me for the reason pearcy if u want it

Whats wrong with my lfs?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG