The online racing simulator
Anyone looking for a team ??
(22 posts, started )
if you are s2 and are currently looking for a team , why not apply here for OrB , and ill check out your stats and , well see .

regards
Jwardy
#2 - Dru
Quote from jwardy :if you are s2 and are currently looking for a team , why not apply here for OrB , and ill check out your stats and , well see .

regards
Jwardy

Hi there,

To promote a better response from the community, how about telling all future drivers a little bit more about your team etc.

Therefore then it's less of a blind date, but rather I fancy that bird over there in the blue skirt
Quote from Dru :Hi there,

To promote a better response from the community, how about telling all future drivers a little bit more about your team etc.

Therefore then it's less of a blind date, but rather I fancy that bird over there in the blue skirt

err , see when i post at about 12 pm u know its not gunna be perfect , Orb consists of 3 drivers atm me , blueflame , tobsen00 and we race in the rswc (road sport winter cup ) and the AR mrt league , we want to expand into bigger leagues , and hence why we want some good experinced drivers , we currently have no skins , just to point out none of us are good at making skins , well tobi is but . i havent asked him for any yet , so yes if with that info you wanna give it a go , just apply here and ill do the rest .

http://orb.weebly.com is our site

regards
jwardy
You mean 12am right?
Midnight?
#7 - Dru
Quote from jwardy :err , see when i post at about 12 pm u know its not gunna be perfect , Orb consists of 3 drivers atm me , blueflame , tobsen00 and we race in the rswc (road sport winter cup ) and the AR mrt league , we want to expand into bigger leagues , and hence why we want some good experinced drivers , we currently have no skins , just to point out none of us are good at making skins , well tobi is but . i havent asked him for any yet , so yes if with that info you wanna give it a go , just apply here and ill do the rest .

http://orb.weebly.com is our site

regards
jwardy

With this information and the guys you have, good luck to you guys getting the team up and running

Best of luck form Concept Racing
Quote from Dru :

Best of luck form Concept Racing

I just hope you guys drive better than you spell.
#10 - Dru
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just hope you guys drive better than you spell.

Quit with the cheap shots Dustin and get back to rendering our Cars
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just hope you guys drive better than you spell.

You don't understand how difficult it is to learn another Language and maintain your 100% in your first language do you... You are ignorant, for not knowing this, AND the fact, you probably can't even speak French nevermind anything other than English. So va ta faire enculer Dustin, va ta faire enculer, Jwardy lives in Spain, scince he was 6 or so, it's been difficult for him to Learn Spanish, whilst still using English that he has only learnt from Primary school, and from his parents... I really think you should not point fingers. Jack is an inspiration to people. He is a great guy.
Quote from BlueFlame :You don't understand how difficult it is to learn another Language and maintain your 100% in your first language do you... You are ignorant, for not knowing this, AND the fact, you probably can't even speak French nevermind anything other than English. So va ta faire enculer Dustin, va ta faire enculer, Jwardy lives in Spain, scince he was 6 or so, it's been difficult for him to Learn Spanish, whilst still using English that he has only learnt from Primary school, and from his parents... I really think you should not point fingers. Jack is an inspiration to people. He is a great guy.

Read Dustin´s post again. And again. And again. And then maybe again. And then maybe pay attention to who he was speaking. And then edit your post.
Quote from Kalev EST :Read Dustin´s post again. And again. And again. And then maybe again. And then maybe pay attention to who he was speaking. And then edit your post.

I think Dustin made a mistake with the quote, Dustin was talking to Jack
I don't see anything wrong in spelling with Dru's posts.
Bah, moi je comprend le français, l'anglais et l'espagnol, but I'm not going to laugh at peoples that make 1-2 mistakes when they write, porque no todos podemos ser perfectos como Dustin...
Quote from BlueFlame :I think Dustin made a mistake with the quote, Dustin was talking to Jack

Read Dru's post again. And again. And again. And then maybe again. And then maybe pay attention to who Dustin was speaking. And then edit your post.

©Kalev 2008
Quote from niall09 :Read Dru's post again. And again. And again. And then maybe again. And then maybe pay attention to who Dustin was speaking. And then edit your post.

©Kalev 2008

I'm sick of people giving Jack stick about his Grammar. He's very well natured, and he's not stupid
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm sick of people giving Jack stick about his Grammar. He's very well natured, and he's not stupid

I know he's not stupid, you're the one that is stupid. You fail to believe that that comment was aimed at Dru, even though it was blatently aimed at Dru.

If you have not noticed, Dru said "Good luck form Concept Racing". Now, you see that "from" is spelled wrong. Then Dustin said that "I just hope you guys drive better than you spell" - he was referring to Dru's grammatical error and not Jacks spelling.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think Dustin made a mistake with the quote, Dustin was talking to Jack

You're telling me I misquoted? I know exactly what I was quoting and why.

BF, you're just trying to pick a fight with me, beucase we had creative differences in the past (which I was right, like always), and I'm not gonna fall into that trap.
Don't really know what you are talking about Dustin, You, can think you are right all you want, if that is what makes you content. GG for you Dustin, GG, now back to the funny farm.
Quote from Riders Motion :Bah, moi je comprend le français, l'anglais et l'espagnol, but I'm not going to laugh at peoples that make 1-2 mistakes when they write, porque no todos podemos ser perfectos como Dustin...

heheheehhehe... im surprised with myself.. understood french!
Quote from chanoman315 :you are always right?

I am, go skim through the Geneva Convention, there's a nice bit on "Dustin is the greatest, and never makes any wrongs." I think it might become part of the Canadian Constitution too, too bad for you BF.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG