The online racing simulator
Soutch City will get bigger!
(25 posts, started )
Hi Guys

I´ve found a new track on Soutch City behind the highway. There are also some barriers so i expect that we will see it finalized one day

Greetings!
Attached images
sc1.jpg
sc2.jpg
This was discovered a long time ago.
#3 - 5haz
Yes indeed, if you look at the track map on the cars and tracks map of South City that route is shown at the bottom end of the map.

All over the other tracks there are loads of hidden turnoffs, even one on the back straight at Westhill if you look carefully I think.

Also on the Test area track there is another huge tarmac area and a Kart Track hidden over the back of the AutoX area.

Well just have to wait and see what the next patches bring us
I'd love a South City Parade track!
I had something else getting bigger before I saw it was a speculations thread...
#6 - 5haz
Quote from Riders Motion :I had something else getting bigger before I saw it was a speculations thread...

I hope you mean eyes not something else!
i was always wondering those 3 big propellers behind south city arent on blackwood? if yes we could make lfs southpark
My speculation is that the extended part was made by Eric so Scawen could test the physics and the AI racing line first, then fill in the scenery later.
you can even drive on the new part
so wonderful....................
Completely flat, uninteresting corners, long straights and wide as aston. If it is really something to be made into a config I hope Eric adds some elevations and makes it better in all ways. A track that goes through some factory areas has its appeal, even if it is a bit NFSey appeal. But anyone who has ever been close to any factory knows that the roads around the factory are usually old and not in very good shape. Without new surface the roads are barely raceable.

In fact, it looks exactly like aston, those barriers are just for, well dunno
#13 - JJ72
It's a trap for drifters, once they get in that part they will forever be locked up and never release to other wide open track again....
hmm. we need that brigde they have in enthusia to test top speed lol
:blank:
Attached images
so7.jpg

We just have to wait and see what they`ll bring in the future!
i saw some pics.... but not someone like those... its cool!
Just think of the posibilities available with having a full track unlocked... Not for racing though, but for the thousands of people appreciating cruising as well as racing it would be amazing.

One might wonder why noone have tried though, is LFS really that complex?
Quote from Poffter :Just think of the posibilities available with having a full track unlocked... Not for racing though, but for the thousands of people appreciating cruising as well as racing it would be amazing.

One might wonder why noone have tried though, is LFS really that complex?

Won't work with the LFS engine. Has been suggested billions of times already.
looks promising but again: "another game addition only for the circuit racers". rallyX-ers, drag-racers, oval-junkies, drifters (maybe they can benefit from this a bit as well),

WE still need to wait for another year to see something "for us"
Where's Soutch City?
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG