The online racing simulator
I had a terrible nightmare last night
It was a RSWC dream. We were driving a 70 lap race on the oval. I was ready to stab myself in the neck as I was so bored - even though I was running 1st when the last lap started. And I crashed in the last corners as somehow corners from Monaco street circuit had appeared there and my car split in half.
:cry:illepall
Quote from spankmeyer :It was a RSWC dream. We were driving a 70 lap race on the oval. I was ready to stab myself in the neck as I was so bored - even though I was running 1st when the last lap started. And I crashed in the last corners as somehow corners from Monaco street circuit had appeared there and my car split in half.

I would lay off the cheese before bed..............
What... Monaco in LFS?!?!11:faint:
Monaco in LFS replacing the oval!!111
Quote from spankmeyer :It was a RSWC dream. We were driving a 70 lap race on the oval. I was ready to stab myself in the neck as I was so bored - even though I was running 1st when the last lap started. And I crashed in the last corners as somehow corners from Monaco street circuit had appeared there and my car split in half.

What danowat said. And lay off the plants too?
my nightmares always evolve around girls that look like pigs
#9 - CSU1
Quote from anttt69 :my nightmares always evolve around girls that look like pigs

sicko!;p
Quote from anttt69 :my nightmares always evolve around girls that look like pigs

wow, thats an insight into your mind we could probably do without LOL

now im gunna have nightmares

EDIT : off topic thread , post your nightmares ( suggestion )
Quote from jwardy :now im gunna have nightmares

EDIT : off topic thread , post your nightmares ( suggestion )

Baaad idea

DK
hahahahahahaha....last lap and you couldnt complete the race

that was a joke BTW
My Nightmares concentrate on being face to face with a monster, AKA Spanky's Wife.

Ah, according to the Handbook of Advanced Dream Interpretation I got here it means you'll soon receive money. Or marry a dark handsome stranger... the symbolism is not that clear.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG