The online racing simulator
supra from 2fast 2furious?
(19 posts, started )
I tried to make a skin for the silvia out of fast and the furious tokyo drift but it kinda went wrong... here it is. could someone either fix my skin or make the new one plz? here r some pics of the supra... could it plz be for the XRT. thanks!
Either you are using an old version or you are cracking lfs i hope not but people won't make you the skin so before you get flamed by other people say never mind and upgrade to patch y and buy s2 you won't regret it
i do have patch x
People will flame you and tell you

Ooh you need to upgrade to patch y cause i won't do anything for you .

BTW i can't make skins lol
:bananadea
THATS a lot of work!
nothing for me .. srry.
i;m sure someone else will do it
i have upgraded to patch y
but could sum1 plz make the skin still for when i buy s2? plz... :s
Quote from The Radness ::bananadea

Put out the bannana he uses patch x

Some one might when you have s2 but probebly not before
why would you want that skin?
Quote from hughesie89 :why would you want that skin?

not everyone has the same taste as you so dont be gay
ffs guys, XCNuse even made an announcement about this so you obviously did'nt listen! Why post in here if your not going to help the guy? He requested a skin, yet instantly, a guy comes in here accusing him of cracking, then some idiot posts a flaming banana, AND THATS IT!! Just stop spamming, and only post if your going to help the poor guy.

@ C4R, im going to forward this link to a freind of mine. He is a good skinner, and i will see if he can do something for you.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :ffs guys, XCNuse even made an announcement about this so you obviously did'nt listen! Why post in here if your not going to help the guy? He requested a skin, yet instantly, a guy comes in here accusing him of cracking, then some idiot posts a flaming banana, AND THATS IT!! Just stop spamming, and only post if your going to help the poor guy.

@ C4R, im going to forward this link to a freind of mine. He is a good skinner, and i will see if he can do something for you.

I wan't accusing him read the post and it says either he is cracking which i no he isn't now or he is using an old version i was just covering the 2 main bases so before you say i accused him of cracking i didn't. learn to read
Quote from Luke.S :Either you are using an old version or you are cracking lfs...

Pretty much sounds like an accusation to me, and my post was'nt completely directed towards you, it was directed towards post's like...

Quote from The Radness ::bananadea

Quote from hughesie89 :why would you want that skin?

etc.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S : cause i can
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :ffs guys, XCNuse even made an announcement about this so you obviously did'nt listen! Why post in here if your not going to help the guy? He requested a skin, yet instantly, a guy comes in here accusing him of cracking, then some idiot posts a flaming banana, AND THATS IT!! Just stop spamming, and only post if your going to help the poor guy.

well said nathan
Ok i am confused. Says u want supra! while u say silvia in post as well and the skin is the silvia!! witch would you like drift silvia or the supra??
supra plz
for the XRT plz p.s. the silvia was a demonstration of how bad i am at making skins!) =)
is there anyone who will please make this skin?
Is there anyone who uses Edit button?

I can't make that for you.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG