The online racing simulator
LFS is saying its v but it isnt.
Ok well this is really wierd, whenever I start lfs, everything runs fine but when I look at the first menu (the main one) it says LFS 0.V (or something) But it says lfs 2002 - 2007 beside it. When I load the servers only a couple come up 4-10 and beside they're names says V. But the clutch heating, FBM, graphic updates work in it and the icon is still the new one.
(oh also could you tell me where I can get the lfs Y patch (so I dont have to download the whole thing again) Thanks!
did you change the version in the Config file?
How do I do that, the only reason I can think of is that I moved the folder lfs was in yesterday.
(edit) I think the config file is cfg so I checked it it said Version 0.5Y so yeah, im not sure if thats it.

First of all sorry for the double post.
Ok heres what happened, i was being blind thinking y looked like v, it was just me thinking i have done something very stupid, thank you to all of you who tried helping me. And a mod or so pls delete/lock this post, thanks. (I'm probably going blind)
Quote from Gintoki :First of all sorry for the double post.
Ok heres what happened, i was being blind thinking y looked like v, it was just me thinking i have done something very stupid, thank you to all of you who tried helping me. And a mod or so pls delete/lock this post, thanks. (I'm probably going blind)

I did exactly the same when I saw the Y. It looks so much like a V!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG