The online racing simulator
During a pitstop is it possible to....
During a pitstop is it possible to regulate precisely what action is taken if there is minor or major damage to be dealt with? I mean, if I have four laps to go and I don't want to lose the lead I might have and take gamble that my car will stay in one piece for the remainder of the race.
Or does the program automatically repair all the minor and major damage outstanding?
I'd like to know if I can just refuel if possible.
Thanks.
Yup, press F12 when in car and you can choose whether to repair damage or not, choose how much fuel and change tires depending on the amount of wear. Use the arrow key to make your choices.
you can also have a cup of tea, a chat with your mechanics, pat your missus on her arse or do a sudoku.
its up to you.
thanks to moose and patrese
When people write about you after you're gone, they'll say in hushed tones, "thems is the blokes who saved peejayh from wasting hours and hours in the pits and losing his lead when he only had a bent windscreen wiper. Wasn't that fantastic?"
Cheers. thanks and good on yer!!
Quote from patrese :you can also have a cup of tea, a chat with your mechanics, pat your missus on her arse or do a sudoku.
its up to you.

What button do i press for that?
#6 - Dru
Quote from Dru :Its called the missus button

The Missus Button? Isn't that Jensons wife?
lol, Moose
LOL,

I like you new Avatar btw moose
:flamed:
:hide:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG