The online racing simulator
[dSRC] Christmas Carols
(7 posts, started )
[dSRC] Christmas Carols
hi all,

dont get confused by the thread title, we again are searching for some clean racers for a little championship. we will use all cars without the mrt and mixed tracks.

you can find all informations on our forum: http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum ... hread.php?p=8251#post8251

hope to see you there!

greetings,
dodo
I'd love to join but I can't drive 3 of the cars at all, and 2 of them barely keeping 'em on track, lol. Merry X-mas race & happy New Year celebrations!
Quote :hi everybody,

we are doing a little championship for the end of the year again. we will use all cars without the mrt and mixed tracks.
all races will last about half an hour with 15 minutes qualy.

friday, 23.12.05, 20:00 GMT
race 1, Aston Club, XFG/XRG, 22 laps
race 2, Westhill International reversed, XRT/RB4/FXO/LX4, 15 laps
race 3, Blackwood GP, LX6, 23 laps

monday, 26.12.05, 20:00 GMT
race 4, Kyoto Ring National, RAC/FZ5, 16 laps
race 5, Fern Bay Green, FOX, 29 laps
race 6, South City Long, FO8, 21 laps

friday, 30.12.05, 20:00 GMT
race 7, South City Classic, XFR/UFR, 38 laps
race 8, Aston Historic, XRR/FZR/FXR, 13 laps
race 9, Fern Bay RallyX Green, UF1, 53 laps

points for full grid (20,19,18...), 1 point for fastest lap, 1 point for pole.
7 races will count for final standings, so you can mess up 2 times.

if you want to race with us just post here and please try to be there for all races.
server password will be send in private message on race day.

Can we just post here if we want to race? Registering on yet another forum is such a bother.
heh, im not really experienced with fox/fo8 too, but i only can practice them more.

its enough when you post here, but it would be easier for me to send server pw only from one forum. also registering on our forum isnt that difficult.

shall i add you to the list then?
I'll join in on the first night, might not be able to do all the races though. (In-game name is Danny)
ok, youre added danny.

ive set up [dsrc] Battle Grounds #1 with first track/car combo, so join us for some practice there.
hi everybody,

2 days left for the first race day and we still have room for 2 drivers left. so, if you want to join, do it fast.

greetings

[dSRC] Christmas Carols
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG