The online racing simulator
The Tire Sidewalls Poll
(41 posts, started )

Poll : Which Tire Sidewalls Do You Prefer?

Bridgestone
Evostar
Michelin
Avon
All fairly equally
Cromo_Plain
Torro
Cromo
Quote from joen :But there is none.

He he don't tell me that it help me drive better When I get out of control I just switch tires works for me
#27 - Jakg
Plain, i just prefer the look of them.
Bridgestone - because its whats on my car IRL No other reason as its only looks.... now if there were ... ... (just kidding)
Always Evostar
Avon, like my own car. (but I usually don't change whatever was default)
I use all of them as and when.

I've had this idea in my head for a long time, although you wouldn't be able to see them all that well, someone should make some 'normal' tyres with vague raised (not literally raised but the equivelant in 2d textures) text. Seeing tikshow's latest tyre/wheel render made me think of this again.
Bridgestone, due to the fact the Ferrari skin I have is a Bridgestone user...
Avon as they are quicker than the others!

(They are filled with nos!!!!!1111oneone)
It really depends on what sponsorship I have on the skin I am using, at the moment it is Cromo, but I usually use Bridgestone or Evostar. But I do like Michelin too and Avon looks cool. So I put all of them.
I use plain as I don't like the way the text looks when the tires are rotating. If they blurred, I'd use something other than plain, but as it is, I prefer no text
Bridgestone
#37 - Gizz
since the patch bridgstone!, i find since the patch michelin's dont hold temp's as well over 15 laps.........
lets see how long it takes
Bridgestones.

Because I'd really like to have a set of their unfortunately expensive but extremely well performing (...I've heard) RE-01Rs for my car.
Avon, like Tristan because it's what we use on the cars in reality and it just looks so much better than the other sidewalls
I've got the highres tyres pack and with the bridgestones it looks awsome the painted on bits when the tyres r new r on there.
I just use whatever inferno sets use.

The Tire Sidewalls Poll
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG