The online racing simulator
Please Help Me Choose What I Should Get!!!
(20 posts, started )
Hi im having trouble which game to get. LFS S2 OR Guitar Hero 3 BUNDLE PACK(with the wireless guitar and game) for the xbox360. LFS S2=55$(CDN).GH3=$113(rounded(CDN)).I REALLY WANNA GET BOTH GAMES BUT I DUNNO WHAT TO DECIDE!!!
With guitar hero i can download halo 3 song and other songs too.LFS..well...i just love driving fast ass cars and drifting.PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO CHOOSE!!!

ps. i like both games.ig, like loving both ur kids...gah what do i know im only 13
#2 - Gunn
Get LFS and/or save up for a real guitar.
Quote from Gunn :Get LFS and/or save up for a real guitar.

Same answer here +1
:doh: A choice between a very, very decent race sim and some rockstar fantasy dress-up toy (which is mostly loathed by anyone in an actual band). Seriously, what answer would you expect at this forum? What next - a choice between a G25 and a Harry Potter costume?
Buy LFS

I have been playing LFS for over a year and it is brilliant, and adictive. Another bonus is that you get to chat to people from all over the world.

I believe Guitar Hero is excellent as well and am hoping my son buys it, however its more of a game you play on your own.

Plus I think you would spend more hours on LFS than playing a GTH.

Good Luck no matter what you decide.

LFS I would imagine.

Guitar hero is fun, but I can see it getting boring real quick.

I have been playing LFS for the best part of 5 years now (blimey, that long......) so 5 years entertainment for £24 is a no brainer.
ill make it simple : S2

S2 all the way, i have both im just that cool lol but GH its a great game good fun but once u hit the cross roads of a song u cant pass to get to the next teir it gets repetative quite fast.

And anyway S2 you get all of us wonderful people league races almost every week and great racing. GH never comes close to the trust me.
Quote from Hankstar : What next - a choice between a G25 and a Harry Potter costume?

WOOHOO... Send me a pointy hat and a cape NOW!!! And with my wand I will magic up a complete pro racing cockpit with frex pedals and stuff!
Guitar Hero is good for people who have no musical talent but want to look like they do.
LFS is good for people who have good driving skills and enjoy racing.

I wouldn't have thought the choice was all that hard, since I find it unusual that someone would be so enthusiastic about both.
First things first - get your own opinion.
I will too, but only because you said so
#13 - JJ72
guitar hero 3.

cause judging by your post you are too young for LFS.
:lfs: is what you should get it is way more addicting cause i spend most of my spare time on :lfs:
As an owner of both I would choose:

:lfs:

As has been said, for $48, I've had almost 4 years of solid, bug-free, free-updated, community oriented fun. I've met people, made friends, have made memories and awesome races. Joined a team and stayed up through the night in a 24 hour race. At $48 for all that, it's an Unbelievable Bargin really.

GH3 is fun, but it can't become part of your life as LFS does.

Good Luck, hope you find happiness with what you chose!
Get Guitar Hero 3, if you have to ask then you it's obvious you don't want LFS.
#17 - Osco
a life..
:lfs:

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG