The online racing simulator
rim concept #1 by tikshow
(24 posts, started )
I made a rim with brake disc and caliper! I'm working on the tire right now, if i finished it i will post it! Here are some render of the rim etc.! I hope you like it!
Attached images
rim_concept_tikshow.jpg
35156.jpg
Looks great! Love what you can do!
thanks grag!
i finished the tire, and i fixed the rim, so here is a render about the hole wheel!
comments are welcome!
Attached images
35156i.jpg
35156j.jpg
Woot nice i'll take four of the wheels and four of the brakes please would pwn in lfs
i tried that yesterday, but the 800*600 render needed 7 hours, so i work now to lower the polygons, for some renders
wow :jawdrop: those rims are nice and the tyres are amazing!
Scary looking wheel, not very pretty either in my opinion.

To flat in the center, it needs more depth or something.
xcnuse: ok, i agree with you, it isn't the best shape in the world, but i think i follow your advice, and i will make it deeper, i have some ideas for "tune" it, but it isn't too "easy" for me, because, this my "first tangible" 3D work, what i started from 0! anyway, thank you! i need negative critics too!
nagyon jó lett tikshow!
ha egyszer ráérsz,nem tanítanád meg nekem hogy kell felnit csinálni? mert magyarul jobban megérteném.egyszer belekezdtem de nem jött össze
Quote from e2mustang :nagyon jó lett tikshow!
ha egyszer ráérsz,nem tanítanád meg nekem hogy kell felnit csinálni? mert magyarul jobban megérteném.egyszer belekezdtem de nem jött össze

hétvégén feltöltök egy videót ftp-mre és majd linekelem! én is abból tanultam, aztán ha valami nem tiszta, akkor szólsz, msn-en úgyis fel vagyunk egymásnak véve

sorry for the other language!
I finished the "remake" here is some render!

What i have done:
- made rounder the tire
- made deeper, the center of rim, and the spokes
- the holes in the spokes were remake near the center

Comments are welcome!
Attached images
clay_1.jpg
clay_2.jpg
nice one
Very nice 3D work but the rim looks so fragile and make the car uncomfortable :ambulance

Not very aerodynamic moreover.

But I like the style
looks great
w00t! Amazing, tikshow! Nagyon pöpec lett
Got any poly counts?

EDIT:

Or wireframes :o That'd be cool.
@okijuhans

Not Found

The requested URL /kraam/veljed/5velg.PNG was not found on this server.
Quote from Docco :Got any poly counts?

EDIT:

Or wireframes :o That'd be cool.

ok! be patiant! i'm going to a birthday now to drink "a bit"! maybe tomorow!

edit:
i did it, but very fast!
Attached images
wire_smooth.jpg
wire_unsmooth.jpg
Niceee, lotsa detail
I'd say the wheel nuts are too small. Nice work, BTW.
maybe they are too small, but i tryed minimum 5 size of it, and i saw that was the best. if i made or make a rim from a real one, yes, maybe they are small, but for that rim, i think these have enough size. i don't know realy! i hope my next project will be better!

p.s.: thanks the comments! oh and Docco! welcome in S2!
and before i forgot, and realy don't like the wires, there are a lots problems with it!
They do the job pretty well Who cares if there's a few little problems in the wires!

And yeah, just bought it today to drive around in my skins hahaha :P
Can't show off the wires when a mesh smoother is on

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG