The online racing simulator
FBM f1 2007 skin pack plz
(9 posts, started )
im after anyone who can/ could make me a semi-decent pack of f1 skins for the fbm, if u can let me know an tell me how long itll take. ty all very much,.,.,... :rock_band
:bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8:
Quote from oscarhardwick :I'm after anyone who can/could make me a semi-decent pack of Formula One skins for the Formula BMW FB02, if you can let me know please tell me how long it will take. Thank you all very much

First of all, that was hard to translate. Second of all, some Formula One skins have been made for the new Formula BMW. They do range from years. Such as the 2006 Ferrari, the Prost AP01, and a Jaguar.

I might be able to get a start, for some 2007 cars, just need to assemble some things. Four layers, a Black Mask, Wireframe, Decal Layer, and a Colour layer.

EDIT: It will take around a few weeks to get it all done, so be patient.
ty, sorry to b a pain um, cud u give me links 2 these other skins an do u know were i cud find ayrton sennas williams skin an a fo8? ty again, will be paitent, keep me posted! :dnfnoob: :jedi: :bewarespa
:noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob:
Well, I have started on the Mclaren, mainly working on minor things and wrapping that goddamn red stripe.
Stop using so much smileys dude.
#6 - Rish
yeh, ignore my smileys!

um, any links to lx6 caterham skins aswell as my original request

ty all!

:biggun::biggun: :fence::fence::fence::fence:
um, ill drop the smileys if u can attempt some of my requests? plz?

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG