The online racing simulator
Unlock s1 =]
(45 posts, started )
Unlock s1 =]
Hi all =] A one really good man (niall09) buy for me a s1 vocuher .Can you tell me how can i unlock my lfs . I have the code but i don't know how Thanks in advance
#2 - Dmt
But i can't se where it says how to unlock i have hte code ,but when i go in the game there wants a registered username and a code
#4 - Dannz
You need to make an account on lfs.net, then use the code to unlock the account.
You also have 2 different codes(passwords would be the correct word). You have WEBPASSWORD, and the game/unlock password, used to unlock LFS when you are in the game. Hope this helps!
Can i upgrade this acound from demo palyer to S1licensed ?
Btw:i only have one activation code:? When i go to my e:mail there was a one file .unknown :?
Ok, log into lfs.net with your forum account
then go to Licence Status, and put in your voucher code and then you should be S1 licenced, then go to Account Details and create a game password, then go into LFS and put in your username and game password and bang, S1 licensed.
Yay, obviously im glad you happy

As Dustin said, you need to log on to www.lfs.net, then when your logged in, there should be an option to go into "licence status". Then you enter the code in the space provided
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, log into lfs.net with your forum account
then go to Licence Status, and put in your voucher code and then you should be S1 licenced, then go to Account Details and create a game password, then go into LFS and put in your username and game password and bang, S1 licensed.

Thank you For the good description
Quote from niall09 :Yay, obviously im glad you happy

As Dustin said, you need to log on to www.lfs.net, then when your logged in, there should be an option to go into "licence status". Then you enter the code in the space provided

Thanks you too Can i use Bespoke how to use my skin
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Thanks you too Can i use Bespoke how to use my skin

IIRC, bespoke doesn't work for patch Y.

For skins, you put them in you LFS\data\skins folder
Quote from niall09 :IIRC, bespoke doesn't work for patch Y.

For skins, you put them in you LFS\data\skins folder

why only have 2 servers in s1
Quote from moskvich3v1 : why only have 2 servers in s1

Because most people have gone to S2 You can always still go back onto demo
Quote from moskvich3v1 : why only have 2 servers in s1

Try the CTRA Race 1 Server for now, and then once you get S2, you should have a good enough licence to drive on the higher CTRA servers.
Ok Is there a way to use Bespoke on patch Y

btw:fbm is a good car but i like my old Xrt
btw2:i burnt my first 14litres
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Ok Is there a way to use Bespoke on patch Y

btw:fbm is a good car but i like my old Xrt
btw2:i burnt my first 14litres

You can still use XRT
Welcome to S1!
Actually im very sorry for you, you will miss most of the fun with only a S1 license...
I hope you will have fun on the CTRA servers, and start saving for S2
Quote from GabbO :Welcome to S1!
Actually im very sorry for you, you will miss most of the fun with only a S1 license...
I hope you will have fun on the CTRA servers, and start saving for S2

Well he did get S1 for free
Welcome to S1, may your S2 upgrade be quick
#21 - N1Te
If i had S1 i would come play with you , but I don't.

Congrats and wish you the best :headbang:
Thank you all I want to ask can i have two ehsaust on my XRT ,and can anybody share a XRT bodykit like ectype ,but other
Btw:i have the ectype ,but need some more cool
Greetz ricers.
You cannot add exhausts, or change the car models in LFS at the present time, and it's unlikely to change in the near future. Thankfully.
Quote from tristancliffe :You cannot add exhausts, or change the car models in LFS at the present time, and it's unlikely to change in the near future. Thankfully.

Are you shure ? i see anywhere a XRT s1 with Twin exhausts and on XRT_default skin there are 2 exhausts
Do you want me to set up a server for you?

Unlock s1 =]
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG