The online racing simulator
lol floppies pwn all!

I remember once I was able to back up my entire folder on our old PC onto a floppy...now it takes a second hard drive
Quote from JO53PHS :I need an HVD Burner now

It can store 3.9 Terabytes incase I ever needed to back up the internet

EDIT: Oh my God...

Yeah, you're still a bit short of being able to back up the Internet.

d
Quote from JO53PHS :http://www2.sims.berkeley.edu/ ... ch-info-2003/internet.htm

I'm gonna need a lot of HVDs

137 to be precise

Although I suppose by the time you burn 533TB of data, your 'puter would be fairly knackered...lol

Quote from Wikipedia :holographic drives are projected to initially cost around US$15,000, and a single disc around US$120–180

Erm...your idea seems flawed Joeseph, unless you got £18,249.29 to spare?? lol £20k to have the entire internet on disc...how freakin cool!
It would make mobile internet really easy... You'd only have to update your disk once in a while.
I'm not that much of a computer freak, and didn't have one for a long time.. But I remember the days when my 6 gig hard drive was stunningly large. I would never be able to get it full.
Now I use 30 gigs of my harddrive, and frankly I still don't know where it comes from
I know that's not much though, but now I'm wondering how I would ever be able to fill a 120 gig hard drive.
My other computer has 300 gigs, don't know what to do with that one either
Quote from sgt.flippy :I'm not that much of a computer freak, and didn't have one for a long time.. But I remember the days when my 6 gig hard drive was stunningly large. I would never be able to get it full.
Now I use 30 gigs of my harddrive, and frankly I still don't know where it comes from
I know that's not much though, but now I'm wondering how I would ever be able to fill a 120 gig hard drive.
My other computer has 300 gigs, don't know what to do with that one either

I have a 200GB HDD and I've filled up 120GB
  • Somehow, I think windows Vista takes up 30GB
  • Users' Documents: 20GB
  • Program Files: 25GB
  • LFS Fraps Videos: 10GB
I don't have a clue where the rest has gone lol
Quote from JO53PHS :I have a 200GB HDD and I've filled up 120GB
  • Somehow, I think windows Vista takes up 30GB
  • Users' Documents: 20GB
  • Program Files: 25GB
  • LFS Fraps Videos: 10GB
I don't have a clue where the rest has gone lol

My documents: 3 GB
Programes files and games: 15 GB
Windows folder: 4 gigs

Well, that some other crap here and there it actually sounds about right
Can anyone suggest a good piece of music to go with my LFSBC video...

It needs to give a feeling of:
  • Madness
  • Beginners who can't really drive
  • Speed
  • Racing accidents
Preferably some sort of mad rock music
Quote from JO53PHS :
  • Madness
  • Beginners who can't really drive
  • Speed
  • Racing accidents

Less of the speed and more of the others IMO

None of the songs I like are really 'heavy' enough

'Come on feel the noise'? (pretty bad suggestion)

If we ever have a clean race with lots of action in it, be sure to consider 'Heaven is a half-pipe'. Heard it earlier on the radio and thought it would be a good song.
I'm not emo, but what about panic at the disco? I saw a video on youtube of a LFS race, it had "I write sins not tragedies", and it was pretty cool!

What about "The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage"? Highly peculiar name, but it's a legend song!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I'm not emo, but what about panic at the disco? I saw a video on youtube of a LFS race, it had "I write sins not tragedies", and it was pretty cool!

If that's the song I think it is - +1
I worship Tiago Blanquet

Quote from J@tko :Less of the speed and more of the others IMO

Lol
delete unnecessary threads, coz this forum become total mess... and name new threads crearly and to the point, dont show your unlimited creativity- it is not important here, make it clear
cheers
Quote from kABLiuks :delete unnecessary threads, coz this forum become total mess... and name new threads crearly and to the point, dont show your unlimited creativity- it is not important here, make it clear
cheers

You don't realise that we have been trying to keep it clear & clean. Since the start of this Forum we've deleted 14 unneccessary threads, deleted many unneccessary posts and generally tried to keep it clean.

I might rename some of the threads with more informative names
F1 Season starts again this weekend!

My hopes for this year are
  • Ross Brawn to sort out that dog of a Honda and get Jenson back to the sharp end where he belongs.
  • Williams to challenge BMW for 3rd spot and get a few podiums.
  • Andrian Newey's Red Bull design to put Mark Webber and DC back on the map.
  • Anthony Davidson to outscore Taku by a mile.
  • And of course, Lewis to take the championship.
Cannot wait. I'm not going to sleep all weekend .
Lewis seemed to do pretty good in practice yesterday.

Loved his drift too
I wonder if Nelson Piquet Junior will be the only new person (besides Hamilton) that isn't a pile of crap

I don't think you can call Sebastien Bourdais a pile of crap. After all, he is pretty experienced.
OMg mE FoR A MARSHAll in SerIEAZ twO!

*shot*
too bad that bourdais fell out, otherwise it was a great race, with 4 or so cautions

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG