The online racing simulator
Chicane Route Drift Layout
(21 posts, started )
Alright first off, just to warn you all, this layout has become a big controversy in our server. Some like it and some don't. Some think it's too tough, some accept the new challenge, and 1 person(me) thinks it should be made tighter =X(that wont happen though). I made this layout for the chicane route due to boredom and the track not really having enough challenge anymore and so this layout was born. I originally made it using the XRT but I also drifted it with the FZ5, RAC, and RB4 and drifted through it without problem once i got used to the car. Anyways here it is. You can either download it and practice it for yourself or you can come to our server and go through it there.
Attached files
SO6_shik3.lyt - 1.6 KB - 421 views
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes indeed! and just saying if it is the one that tightens the course and thats all it does i hate it , on the server! I run a wide line with high angle im not changin my style to suit what a layout is like! But its great if thats your line!
forgot to add that =X here you go
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Yes, it is the layout i was thinking of. Sorry to say shikd but you WILL get less users becuase not all players use that line!! but i do like the layout for when im in the mood to drift in that style but mostly i hate it! i think its great for that style of drifting so im not saying i say its bad just not my style!
lol its not a style of drifting... its a track within a track xD most of you guys dont see the point here which is why most are complaining... it's not anyone's line... its a whole new track inside the chicane route with different levels of corner difficulty... you're supposed to make a new line to clear it... you adjust to it not have it adjust to you... its like going on a different track... also in my opinion its a great place to practice throttle control and braking... just my opinion tho... and i havent seen a drop of users going into my server since i put it on there, its been pretty constant and its always full at the peak points... but i everyone is entitled to their opinions =]
What is this thing here - is it an add on?

If not, how do you get it there
Attached images
Thingy.png
I've tried this layout on his sever...real dope! i hope everyone will like it!
yep drift gauge =] and thanks cash, glad you like it =]
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
lol
i always hit somethin when driftin on this layout:]
Quote from subhumanspunk :lol its not a style of drifting... its a track within a track xD most of you guys dont see the point here which is why most are complaining... it's not anyone's line... its a whole new track inside the chicane route with different levels of corner difficulty... you're supposed to make a new line to clear it... you adjust to it not have it adjust to you... its like going on a different track... also in my opinion its a great place to practice throttle control and braking... just my opinion tho... and i havent seen a drop of users going into my server since i put it on there, its been pretty constant and its always full at the peak points... but i everyone is entitled to their opinions =]

first hairpin is a bit tricky, but easy on the throttle and fairly slowly seems to work well for me.
#14 - Timz
Very nice layout m8!
Not only nice for drifting, so it's a MultiPurposeLayout.
MPL!!!

Timz
Quote from Timz :Very nice layout m8!
Not only nice for drifting, so it's a MultiPurposeLayout.
MPL!!!

Timz

well, i think its mainly for drifting.
u cant grip that well through the tight hairpins
You can if you drift only the tight corners and not drift drfit jus powerslide!
I like the layout because for some reason I have more trouble in SO then other tracks even tho I do good sometimes its not too consistent. The layout is good cuz it forces me to stay in the line heh. Thanks subby (I agree that a lot of ppl dont like it for some reason tho)
Quote from greg_slideways :You can if you drift only the tight corners and not drift drfit jus powerslide!

O.o... i didnt understand that... anyways thanks for the comments guys
nice layout but
umm
wheres the challenge?
Quote from subhumanspunk :O.o... i didnt understand that... anyways thanks for the comments guys

Like lose of traction enuff to get around corner but not drifting! so you can grip this track!
Quote from IDA-Itsuki :nice layout but
umm
wheres the challenge?

i took it out since it was gonna be used in our server... i made it wide enough so people can go through it with some kind of ease... the original layout i had could barely fit the full length of the car when drifting

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG