The online racing simulator
Calling all skinners!
(20 posts, started )
Ok so i have a .psd file from an xrt, I would like a skin pack! so please pm me if intrested in turning this skin into a skin pack for all cars!

Also here is the origanal skin!
Attached images
XRT_touge.jpg
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
I've seen a lot of touge guys around, good work with the team.
Quote from greg_slideways :Ok so i have a .psd file from an xrt, I would like a skin pack! so please pm me if intrested in turning this skin into a skin pack for all cars!

Also here is the origanal skin!

For all cars? So how much will you pay for it?

Sorry but it don't think that you'll find a person that will make a skin pack for free for all cars that's more then a lot work
I did the fz, but that would be all from me.
How much € ? If you will name me nice price i will consider doing them... i made whole skinpack for my team , all 20 cars... and believe me. You wont find ANY person who will do it for free... Especially the formula cars...

Example of my work : http://pes.pri.ee/kraam/OpelXFG.png
I've made most of the skins for a couple of teams I was in. It was very time consuming and I would expect a little something for doing it for a team I'm nothing to do with.

Like others have said, name a price.
#7 - Bean0
Sorry, but after making a set of teamskins for a team who then disappeared from the face of the (LFS)World I'm no longer willing to put in the effort.

If you have the layered .psd, it would be a good starting point to learn how to skin and do the rest yourself. Most of the roadcars could be done by moving/resizing the decals and altering the stripes etc slightly.
#8 - Rish
Like Bean0 said its lot of time for something your not envolved with! TBH it just looks like decals CF and noise, have a go at a few cars yourself and if your struggling post what you've got and i'm sure someone will be willing to help on the odd car or 2.... but all of them.
TBH i'm surprised that no body in your team wants to do it, in the last team i was in there were about 4 of us throwing different designs around.
Well what would be a good fair , but still cheap price that most guys will do it for! Also i would try it except i dont have a program to skin with i have nothing, no photoshop or fireworks, Nothing!
Quote from greg_slideways :Well what would be a good fair , but still cheap price that most guys will do it for! Also i would try it except i dont have a program to skin with i have nothing, no photoshop or fireworks, Nothing!

A good fair and cheap price would be lets say 10-20€ per hour. Lets go on with 10€ per hour (really cheap). Now lets say the skinner is really fast, so only 4 hours per car. You already have one car so 19 cars left. 19 * 4 hours = 76 hours of work * 10€ = 760€
Quote from GloryJ :A good fair and cheap price would be lets say 10-20€ per hour. Lets go on with 10€ per hour (really cheap). Now lets say the skinner is really fast, so only 4 hours per car. You already have one car so 19 cars left. 19 * 4 hours = 76 hours of work * 10€ = 760€

I wouldn't work for under 10€ per hour a making a good skin takes a lot time. About 700-1000€ for a skin pack wouldn't be that much. Ask other skinners how much they would want for a skin pack with 20 (19) cars.
Even if i would work for 6€ per hour they would have to pay about 450€
#13 - Rish
Quote from GloryJ :A good fair and cheap price would be lets say 10-20€ per hour. Lets go on with 10€ per hour (really cheap). Now lets say the skinner is really fast, so only 4 hours per car. You already have one car so 19 cars left. 19 * 4 hours = 76 hours of work * 10€ = 760€

damn thats steep, thats so steep its almost vertical! I wouldn't take money from people for skins, i skin because i enjoy it... its a hobby to me not a job! But on the other hand, asking for a whole skin pack for a team is also a very steep request and a lot of man hours would be needed, so i can sort of understand!
Quote from Rish :damn thats steep, thats so steep its almost vertical! I wouldn't take money from people for skins, i skin because i enjoy it... its a hobby to me not a job! But on the other hand, asking for a whole skin pack for a team is also a very steep request and a lot of man hours would be needed, so i can sort of understand!

It is fun and i skin because i enjoy it, but making a skin pack is something totaly different. You are doing the same "design" 20 times that isn't funny it's just boring.
Hmmm maybe first i will get fireworks and try some easy ones myself and the harder more challanging ones to pros? hehe
#16 - Rish
try the xrg and xrr first, should be an easy conversion to those 2.
Hehe now i need to get fireworks to work! but i hope to work on it sometime today! I will post up this week, What it looks like or if i need help! thank you!
greg?
greg could you make me a skin plz/ i am part of the team...
Firstoff, Not the right place to ask seeing as you have another topic about it! Aswell as that This topic is to be for a skin pack for the touge motorsport team not for personal skins! Thank you!
greg it would be much easier for you to get your skin set if i emailed you the skin without the metallic paint and bodykit

Calling all skinners!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG