(24 posts, started )
The Christmas Cadet Classic (MRT)
The last race of the year held by NASSA will be at Cadet with the MRT5
Server Name: NASSA by 500servers

SUNDAY DEC 18th 2005

Qualifing Begins 18:30 GMT

Race Starts 19:00 GMT

60 Laps @ AS1 (Cadet)

Reply to this post with your LFS NAME and you'll recieve the password and Server details.

Test set for MRT5_AS1 attached.
Quote from AtomAnt :The last race of the year held by NASSA will be at Cadet with the MRT5

SUNDAY DEC 18th 2005

Race Starts 1900 GMT

60 Laps @ AS1 (Cadet)

Reply to this post with your LFS NAME and you'll recieve the password and Server details.

Test set for MRT5_AS1 attached.

Noooooo, its the same day, and same time as T7R Internal Championship. Sounded like a fun event.
Sorry you're going to miss it Fordman, would have been more fun having the members of T7R to chase. Good luck and a Merry Christmas to T7R, had a lot of fun racing with Three Jump and others from the team this past year.

Take care
I'd like to join in if that's cool with you, had a lot of fun on your server tonight

LFS account: thisnameistaken (in-game I'm just "Kev")
Yup was a hoot Kev. Password is on it's way to your LFS MessageS>

Both servers NASSA 1 (from oregon USA) and NASSA by 500servers
are open all this week for Practice.
Spread the word Kev
Roger, wilco, etc.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
Yo.. been loving racing this config last few days... I am deffinatly up for it

Username (same as here on forum) screen name ATC Franky500
Hey Franky spread the word at CRC dude, fill some slots
#9 - ajp71
Sound like fun (ajp71)
Passwords sent out.
60 laps of MRT madness?
Sounds like a blast, trying not to lose it each time I go over the crest into the chicane

Or break the suspension Gotta love S2!!!

At least the tires are guaranteed to hold out hehehe
Id like to give it a shot, I practiced some tonight, and plan for more over the week. Majik is my name. Thanks
Quote from majik :Id like to give it a shot, I practiced some tonight, and plan for more over the week. Majik is my name. Thanks

Password sent to your LFS Message Box

Welcome aboard
I'll be there
Now, if that darned MRT will just go where I want it to go...
I should start it at least. My name in-game is Danny.
I'll be there as well.

[NASSA] Osoi
Can I still join in?

Should be able to make it
Password sent to your LFS Message box
Sorry!

Just realised that PW went to LFSworld mailbox and not LFS forum PM, but i screwed up and realised too late
Argh I missed it! My sister was on the computer...
Thanks v. much to NASSA and especially ANT for organising and hosting this. That's the longest race I've ever done and it was a lot of fun, I just wish I'd known how to preserve my left front before the race, and I probably could've had third Ah well, next time...

Thanks again, merry christmas guys
Much fun had by All
We seen some pretty dern good times today, a 55:32 was laid down which is only :36 off the WR.

Lots of spins but not really any big pile ups, except for the three leaders positions on the track changed with almost every lap.

Thanks to all who showed up,

Merry Christmas from NASSA, :wmann3:
See you all in the New Year.
Thanks for holding the race. It was my first "real" race, and I kept my nose clean. I was pretty happy with it overall. I also had a left front puncture with around ten laps to go. Overall that was fun, thanks again.
Tire management can be a real challenge. That inside front tire will easily lock up and you may not even notice much of a performance problem. But, the tire will wear out. I set my brakes softer than I could have to avoid that lockup problem.

Thanks to all for racing today. It was a lot of fun.

Good job Ant!

The Christmas Cadet Classic (MRT)
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG