The online racing simulator
I just bought a new system, any good?
So i just picked up a real cheap system off the bay, i spoke to a few people, they said it was decent. Atm im running...

100GB HD
512mb ram
nVidia MX440 64mb GFX
2.4ghz

The new comp spe

400gb HD
2gb of ram
nVidia 7300GT GFX
2.8ghz

Am i gonna notice much difference in FPS? With my old system, i could not play on auto x tracks, would see a car in front of me and my FPS would drop immensely.

Is it gonna help?
Quote from Kanzai :So i just picked up a real cheap system off the bay, i spoke to a few people, they said it was decent. Atm im running...

100GB HD
512mb ram
nVidia MX440 64mb GFX
2.4ghz

The new comp spe

400gb HD
2gb of ram
nVidia 7300GT GFX
2.8ghz

Am i gonna notice much difference in FPS? With my old system, i could not play on auto x tracks, would see a car in front of me and my FPS would drop immensely.

Is it gonna help?

Definately, but I suggest switching to a 7900 or something like that.
Yeah? I dont have much coin at the moment so i just bought it as it sat, but will the 7300GT Get me by?
It should do good in LFS, but I wouldnt bother with any pc intensive games such as Crysis or BF2142. Maybe you should try them out first?
Hehe, anything's better than that bloody MX440 though...
#6 - Jakg
2.8 GHz what? AMD? P4? Core 2?
Going off the other specs I imagine it's a P4.
i runn the 7300gt its fine unless ur cpu isnt great lol for some reason it lags if you have 14 cars on the track what is the 7300gt tho the 128m the 256m or the 512 just go start run and type (dxdiag) without the brakets and go to the graphics pannel when its done thinking and it will tell ya if its 256 no problem unless ur thinking of getting ur self in some huge races lol otherwise i rate it .
Yeah, its a 512mb version. I like to do some racing on RR Servers and stuff but i used to have one car in front of me and it would lag bad XD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG