The online racing simulator
Quote from kABLiuks :so my name is as said kABLiuks LTU
means my nr is 70?

Quote from me at top of thread :25. kABLiuks - kABLiuks LTU - All

Oh, you got 25 anyway!
Entry: TomMK - TommyM - All (I hope)

Got LFS for Christmas - have driven around 350 miles.

How about pairing up into teams - F1 style? Might add an interesting edge to the competition?
Quote from TomMK :Entry: TomMK - TommyM - All (I hope)

Got LFS for Christmas - have driven around 350 miles.

How about pairing up into teams - F1 style? Might add an interesting edge to the competition?

Thanks for your entry. I did think about pairing people up into teams - but as everyone has the same sort of car and there aren't any experienced people to pair people up with, I didn't bother. Multi-Make Cup is team based though - watch out for that.
Thanks

[goes off to find a decent F1 livery with #26 on it]

Edit: Wish I'd waited for 27
Quote from J@tko :Thanks for your entry. I did think about pairing people up into teams - but as everyone has the same sort of car and there aren't any experienced people to pair people up with, I didn't bother. Multi-Make Cup is team based though - watch out for that.

It is an interesting thought, thou. I don't know how teamwork would work on track but I think it could be given a chance. I'm starting to like the idea.

I think it's worth trying. Should we imagine that this is a democracy, and also hear other peoples thoughts?
Umm I think someone took number 10 so if I cant have it can I have 02 or 01 or 39 or 93 please.
Quote from evilpimp :Umm I think someone took number 10 so if I cant have it can I have 02 or 01 or 39 or 93 please.

If you like i could put your number onto the skin i made for you?
Sure that would be nice Thanks!
Quote from evilpimp :Sure that would be nice Thanks!

Ok once youve found out what your number is get to me on msn^
#86 - TG44
Sorryyy again but i just joined a team so my application now looks like this:

TG44 - TcD~TG44 - ALL
I think my numbers 21 since thats what it says in the round 1 section I don't mind :P
I'll have to withdraw my application since I can't make Sunday @ 7pm. I don't get back from 5-a-side till 7:30pm / 8:00pm.

sorry.
Quote from TomMK :I'll have to withdraw my application since I can't make Sunday @ 7pm. I don't get back from 5-a-side till 7:30pm / 8:00pm.

sorry.

OK - sorry to hear that. If you get back a bit earlier, you're welcome to join us mid-race. Just watch out for blue-flags.
I'd still like to lend a hand if I can. If there's anything I can do let me know.
hey id like to join/put a hand in if possible ill happily help
can i still join

here r my details

lfs username: viper-GTS[G25 - 1,2,3,4,5,6 7

got s2 in december not up to racing speed yet sorry if i go over the rules i dont really no the bounderys
Quote from TomMK :I'd still like to lend a hand if I can. If there's anything I can do let me know.

Quote from welshys90 :hey id like to join/put a hand in if possible ill happily help

Thanks for your offers of help.
@welshy - If you want to enter, just fill in an application form.
If you'd like to help, please PM Dekojester and ask him how he wants you to assist him.

Thanks.
Entry: Marlbro - Marlbro - ALL

I've had LFS for just over a week now...NOOB lol
If it's not too late I'll give it a go.
Quote from Marlbro :Entry: Marlbro - Marlbro - ALL

I've had LFS for just over a week now...NOOB lol
If it's not too late I'll give it a go.

Nope - still nearly a month till start (I hope we don't get more than 32 entrants!)
#96 - TG44
Quote from J@tko :Nope - still nearly a month till start (I hope we don't get more than 32 entrants!)

or you could just close this thread when you get the 32nd application
Quote from TG44 :or you could just close this thread when you get the 32nd application

I like the cut of your jib...but I'm not sure I know what you're getting at with your crazy new fangled ideas...
Hi i have just changed my races to ALL sorry thought u started the races on january the 3rd not febuary
Quote from TG44 :or you could just close this thread when you get the 32nd application

Don't worry Mr. Mainwaring!!!! I have a plan!
Quote from viper-2007 :Hi i have just changed my races to ALL sorry thought u started the races on january the 3rd not febuary

You need to choose a car for Round 1 please. Done.
This thread is closed

Applications to join
(126 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG