The online racing simulator
How well will i max these games?
(4 posts, started )
Well im currently running on 2gb of ddr2 ram nvidia 6150nforce450 512mb and 2.10xp4000+dualcore waiting for my VGA>DVI converter to come for my 8600gt.

Im currently running COD4 on lowest settings due to the card, most of my friends say ill be able to max it once my cards sorted, anyone have any clue on what my fps will be like etc?
+ would i be able to max/high these games?
BF2142
BF2
Crysis
Bioshock.

Cheers,
Jim.

+Sorry for spelling mistakes a bit off it atm.
Quote from jimaxx :Well im currently running on 2gb of ddr2 ram nvidia 6150nforce450 512mb and 2.10xp4000+dualcore waiting for my VGA>DVI converter to come for my 8600gt.

Im currently running COD4 on lowest settings due to the card, most of my friends say ill be able to max it once my cards sorted, anyone have any clue on what my fps will be like etc?
+ would i be able to max/high these games?
BF2142
BF2
Crysis
Bioshock.

Cheers,
Jim.

+Sorry for spelling mistakes a bit off it atm.

If you can MAX out Crysis, your PC is good for 5 years...Thats how uptodate it is....Really cool tho.
#3 - Jakg
BF2 you'd need to drop the AA down to 2xAA, maybe even turn AA off altogether.

BF2142 is more heavy on resources for no real reason tbh, and so you'll probably end up playing it on High with no AA, or Medium with some.

EDIT - I REALLY doubt you'll max Crysis. Seeing as people with Q6600's overclocked with 8800 Ultras in SLi can barely max Crysis...
Quote from Jakg :BF2 you'd need to drop the AA down to 2xAA, maybe even turn AA off altogether.

BF2142 is more heavy on resources for no real reason tbh, and so you'll probably end up playing it on High with no AA, or Medium with some.

EDIT - I REALLY doubt you'll max Crysis. Seeing as people with Q6600's overclocked with 8800 Ultras in SLi can barely max Crysis...

0.0 at the crysis comment,
And hmm ive NEVER had AA on at all untill this pc so no biggy :P

Anyway im rather tired, off to bed now
NN

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG