The online racing simulator
MPR format, find all Racers
(3 posts, started )
Hello,

It is possible to find all users who have raced on a race in MPR. For now this file only contain, in the header, the finished racers.

I use LFSStat to have this information, but i want put on my web site the result of races more quickly ( 4 replay take time with LFSStat ) and then put LFSStat result after. Reading Mpr is the solution but racer who don't finish not appear and i need it to calculate points for this race.

Thank's

Gai-Luron
#2 - maczo
Yeah, you can do it, but you need to parse the replay physics data, for which there is no documentation. It's been a goal of mine for a while to add such a feature to LFSPoints, and I've spent some time going over the replay files and working parts out, but any attempts at parsing the data has been inconsistent, and certainly not something I've considered putting into 'production' code.

My main hope is that at some point before S2 final Scawen adds some more features to the replay header, such as result info for DNFs and the like, as well as more race-type data to the SPR, for parsing offline races as well as hotlaps (this is the single most requested feature for LFSPoints, people really want to have AI championships). Obviously he has way more important things to worry about, so it's not somethingp I'd like to bother him with.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG