The online racing simulator
Bulgarian Language
(65 posts, started )
Great, I own an'm very pleased with it
Sorry to bump this old thread, but there is something I noticed long time ago(not even patch Z was out I think and I didn't even know about the forums)... When making a pit stop, "MAJOR DAMAGE" and "MINOR DAMAGE" are translated wrong, and since I'm not into translating I just want to ask if "3g_capsminr" and "3g_capsmajr" are used somewhere else in the game.

At the moment it says "ЗНАЧИТЕЛЕН(singular) ЩЕТИ(plural)" and "МАЛОВАЖЕН(singular) ЩЕТИ(plural)", but it really should be "ЗНАЧИТЕЛНИ(plural) ЩЕТИ(plural)" and "МАЛОВАЖНИ(plural) ЩЕТИ(plural)".

So if there is no other place where "3g_capsminr" and "3g_capsmajr" are used then the Bulgarian.txt file should look something like this:
3g_capsminr МАЛОВАЖНИ
3g_capsmajr ЗНАЧИТЕЛНИ

I confirm those two strings are only used in the 3g_capsxdam string.
Should be fine now.
You can download the updated translation file from > here
Thanks for reporting it broken!
Thank you, Scawen and Zanzi!
Just a quick question tho, since i've finally had the time to finish the lfs.net translation i've forgotten if i was to either mail victor about that or write here.
An email to lfstech is preferred. I don't normally follow these threads, but noticed it now. I've activated the lfs.net translation; you can see it online now.

Thanks!
ZanZi, "неможе" не са ли 2 думи? До колкото знам е така, но не искам да променям превода преди да потвъриш. Така де, проверих и в google translate, дали ще ми предложи "не може" като напиша "неможе" и така и стана!

Понеже го има на много места, за сега няма да пипам.

And since this is not a Bulgarian forum, let me translate what I just said:
Zanzi, isn't "cant" actually 2 words? As far as I am aware it is, but I don't want to change the translation before your confirmation. I mean, I checked google translate too, if it would suggest "can not" to me if I write "cant", and it did!

Since the word is on many places, I'm not going to touch the translation for now.
Didnt know i was that difficult to find so u'd need to post it here, doesnt matter really.

Problem is cured now, tho i cant change
3a_noqual_x Can't qualify - %s

because it'd need an extra space.
Ah, don't worry, I'm just dumb. Yeah, who knew you had skype, and were on my friends list! Not me...
Quote from ZanZi :Problem is cured now, tho i cant change
3a_noqual_x Can't qualify - %s

because it'd need an extra space.

I've just increased the length of that string and the packs per second one next to it.

3a_packs_ps 48
3a_noqual_x 48

48 means you can enter 47 characters.
I just completed translating the new stuff (yay?).

Though, when I went on to LFS.NET translations, I noticed a problem in the English version itself.

It says:
Quote :TXT_wehpuenj | We hope you will enjoy your stay and LFS

While really, I think you meant to write:
Quote :TXT_wehpuenj | We hope you will enjoy your stay in LFS

Just saying. Back to finishing up the LFS.NET translations before something patchy happens!

P.S. I can't understand what "GAMEpassword storage" means, can you enlighten me on that, please? Where is this message shown?

Thanks, and in the same time - you're welcome.
maybe that was, Enjoy your stay and Live for speed?
Quote from Omar1 :maybe that was, Enjoy your stay and Live for speed?

Hm, I see what you mean. Interesting point, I didn't look at it from this perspective.

Okay, ignore me on that then, but my last question is still valid.
Quote from broken :P.S. I can't understand what "GAMEpassword storage" means, can you enlighten me on that, please? Where is this message shown?

This is a section title (see the "HEAD_" prefix of the translation ID).
It is displayed after registration, when a user has confirmed his or her email address and he's asked to set a GAMEpassword for the first time.

Bulgarian Language
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG