The online racing simulator
im looking for a partner...
(3 posts, started )
k this is what i have so far
a insim kinda like ltc clc tc j4f and the long list of the others but with a twist...

a drift server where u get points for good drifts and it saves your points for each drift the more points you have the better cars u can drive. pitting costs so many points and the idea is to drift and drive just like you would in real life only online drift some turns drive and park(layout has parking lots now) and just cruise and chat. looking for some one to do the coding i can host the server. any one want to try.

maybe latter on a battle mode where you can do like !battle (lfs name) and go and at the end who ever had more points wins and gets points/rep

i host the "DR!fT tImE Sweet layout" server if you want to join and chat or post here

if it happends like i think it could it would be sweet
Why do you wanna reinvent the wheel? EA games already implemented this idea, and called it Need For Speed.
i dont want a arcade style drifting game
something where you can have a life u can drive and chat with people or go and battle some one driving around like in ltc but if you feel like drifting then you can or if you want to battle some one

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG