The online racing simulator
default fbm gauges
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Guby
default fbm gauges
anyone have the default FBM gauges? mine got totally messed up...
Like the image files? Or are you talking about the default HUD color value?
It seems as if it's impossible to get a good background color for the actual gauges. They all end up with a weird hue or earth toned.... Putting the sliders in the same spots as say, the FOX, results in a completely different color....
Titan, I'd agree, I think the FBM needs to have a stronger backlight on the gauges, so we can see them, especially on larger FOV's with larger monitors, it's terribly difficult.
#5 - avih
Yes, and the speedo is terribly small. Impossible to get a glimps of the dashboard and read it. IMHO it should be much larger. Also, I've never driven a formula car, but on race bikes the speed display updates about 2-3 times a sec such that you have a chance to read it. Updating it 20 times a sec doesn't help the readability.
The speedo is actually properly sized for the car, I just need a better contrast to the 2.
#7 - Guby
Atually, something happend, which messed up most of my dds textures...like the trees are trees, but there's a grey square around them for some reason, and my FBM gauges look like this, andi need to get it back to normal.
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/mguby/UMWTF.jpg

EDIT: oh yeah forgot to add, if i start going, the circle things dont light up, if i shifr up from 1st gear, the thing that says "1" doesn't change....so yeah...

default fbm gauges
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG