Happy birthday tho!
#4 - ajp71
Merry Birthday and a Happy New Year
Yeah, Happy Birthmas guys!
Happy Birthday lads and ladies.
#7 - Rish
happy birthday guys!
Cheer's lads on behalf of the 17 xmas babas
HB all :up: My dad, sis in-law and cousin are all Xtivus Eve babies - curse them all for making me buy you two presents at the same time And I guess they curse me for getting you one present and saying "this is for both"
FYI Jeebus wasn't born in December, Christians moved the date to that of of popular winter pagan festival, but don't let that spoil your day =D

IMO the most important person you share a (verifiable ) birthday with is Sir Isaac Newton, the father of the study of physics, without whom & which none of us would be here talking about how accurate the gameplay is
Christians moved the date to that of of popular winter pagan festival, but don't let that spoil your day =D

IMO the most important person you share a (verifiable ) birthday with is Sir Isaac Newton, the father of the study of physics, without whom & which none of us would be here talking about how accurate the gameplay is [/quote]

Three cheers for "Sir Isaac Newton"
#11 - Rish
So jesus babies, when people give you presents do you get 1 in birthday wrapping paper and one in xmas paper or just xmas paper?
Old news paper article

I actually never checked that * looks through the bin for wrapping paper *

Hmm it has loads of presents on it so I presume birthday
#13 - Rish
Lucky you, my sister in laws birthday is on the 24th and i always wrap hers in xmas paper, lol its kinda harsh but funny.
Quote from Rish :Lucky you, my sister in laws birthday is on the 24th and i always wrap hers in xmas paper, lol its kinda harsh but funny.

lol.

Even tho I'm 18 there is still a child in me,I never look at the wrapping I just rip it off like a little kid would do
As of now, there are 23,331 forum members. Assuming that the majority are unique users (there are many LFS members who aren't forum members), there should be about 64 forum members with Christmas B-days.

Happy B-day/Christmas guys!

17 lfs Xmas babies
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG