AS3 runs 6 laps ~ 13 minutes
#52 - VoiD
CTRA2:

WE 6 laps ~ 12 minutes

AS4 4 laps ~ 12 minutes
Quote from VoiD :CTRA2:

WE 6 laps ~ 12 minutes

AS4 4 laps ~ 12 miutes

Isn`t that aprox what we are looking for?
Races that last something around 10 minutes?
#54 - VoiD
Quote from SamH :Races are targeted around 11 mins for Race 1 and UF-BR. Higher servers are now aiming for around 15-17 mins. There is some variation in there, but it shouldn't be wildly different between tracks.

#55 - SamH
If there are less than 10 racers in a race, the race probably will fall short of the target length. We tried to strike a compromise between giving races a good length and not discouraging new joiners from staying to wait for the next race
#56 - VoiD
Great feature, btw!

IIRC there was a >10 grid, except at noon today on AS4r...
What I miss is the "new race lenght x laps"-message since v.1.5.
#57 - SamH
Quote from VoiD :What I miss is the "new race lenght x laps"-message since v.1.5.

That should still be there.. it's not showing up? It only displays if the number of laps actually changes at the end of a race though. Lemme know
That message showed up fine on race 3 (endurance) today.
Hurrah! For endurance days.

What week day are they on?
hey sam, just a question: could it be possible to put some indicator to the server which runs an endurance day on the webpage, so anybody can quickly see where one is running ? or is the concept to keep it secret ?
#61 - SamH
Quote from haelje :hey sam, just a question: could it be possible to put some indicator to the server which runs an endurance day on the webpage, so anybody can quickly see where one is running ? or is the concept to keep it secret ?

I'll add that today
#62 - SamH
#64 - VoiD
...nicE...
Can we get longer races on the UF_BR Server?

Track/Car: UFR on Kyoto National Reversed (Restrictions) Laps: 6

6 Laps are only about 14 minutes
#66 - SamH
The length of the races are tempered by the number of participants. Once the server population begins to grow, the race lengths will increase to full Endurance Day figures. This is because, with 15 lap races, and 5 people in the server, you won't get new people in the server. They join, see a LONG wait til the next race, and they leave.
Quote from SamH :The length of the races are tempered by the number of participants. Once the server population begins to grow, the race lengths will increase to full Endurance Day figures. This is because, with 15 lap races, and 5 people in the server, you won't get new people in the server. They join, see a LONG wait til the next race, and they leave.

Thats great!
I totally agree with you, even that with full server it`s imo maybe too long, but thats imo, since most people wants long races

Great changes once again, thanks god for the CTRA!
Quote from The Very End ::doh:
Please, at least try to keep it to 10-15 min?

Gets my vote, about right for sprint races where a pit stop puts you out the mix.
Quote from HVS5b :Gets my vote, about right for sprint races where a pit stop puts you out the mix.

pitstops aren´t that exciting anymore, because you can now join
the option "do not repair".... so its just like a drive-through...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG