The online racing simulator
Zwarte Wind Racing reopenning doors - recruiting
Hey guys,

ZWR ,your favorite guy(s) in orange, have decided to start over again. We are looking for friendly, and clean racers. Fast would be nice too, but ZWR didn't get nominated for friendliest team of the year by putting speed before personality!

Obviously 2008 will be a rebuilding year for us, and we won't be where we were right off the bat. You don't end up with a roster like I had overnight.

And here's Zwarte Wind Racing's mission statement:

Fun
Sim Racing is a hobby. At no point should someone force themselves to participate if they aren't having fun. Fun is why we are here, right?
Fair
Fairness is important, both in and outside the team. Observe league and server rules. If you're mistaken, admit it and move on. Don't take digs at people on the forums.
Friendly
When greeted, say hello. Little things add up to our team image. Bad news spreads faster than good news. The same goes for our reputation. Offer setups if you have them, be polite when asking for a setup, or rules clarification. It all adds up.
Great luck from a fellow team {MDRT}! Hope to see your team around!
Thanks for the well wishing guys! I'm gonna need it.
I know how hard it is, only have two members and seems as though no other members on lfs are intrested haha!! good luck m8!
Best of luck, Owen.
best wishes
good luck mate
good luck as well from yfb
Nice to see the team back. I'd be tempted to apply but I probably lack the experience
Good Luck Owen .
even if i´m more with your former team-mates i wish
you all the best for your new team and good luck on the track!
Nice to see your keeping it going

Good luck in finding some good and nice drivers.
Good luck guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG