The online racing simulator
Ready 4 Racing Signs Adam5ki
(11 posts, started )
Ready 4 Racing is delighted to announce that Adam5ki has chosen to join our team. Formerly of ZWR, Adam5ki raced with great credit in the first season of Gentlefoot Formula Challenge, finishing 4th overall and also picking up the FO8 Rookie of the Year award. He also came very close to getting himself into Division A of OWRL after only one season of racing in Division B. All the team welcomes Adam5ki.

Ready 4 Racing is having a relaunch at the moment to mark our 2nd birthday. A new website has been launched and new skins will be on the way soon. We want Adam5ki to be the first of many new drivers in the team. If you like open wheelers or tin tops, Ready 4 Racing could be the team for you. Speed is secondary to friendliness and enthusiasm.

Click the link in my sig and come say hello.

Cheers,

Stormy
Best wishes to Adam from Concept racing!
He's a great racer, a very nice guy to talk to, and he has finally found a team that can support him in his league life. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and have a race or two!

greetz

der butz
Grats R4R on picking up a great driver! Best of luck adam!
Congratulations and a Merry Xmas from me and the rest of the muppets at Halfords Racing
Grats to Adam and R4R
Congratulations and a Happy New Year from me and the rest of the muppets at Halfords Racing
Gratz to both and a happy christmas and new year :wmann3::wmann3::wmann3:
#8 - MR_B
Indeed, a happy christmas to you guys too I think I may have a celebratory spin on lfs on christmas day!
Good luck from SR. You have joined a great team mate
Good Luck
#11 - Dru
Hey Ad,

The very best of luck to you matey in R4R and good luck to you and your teammates in the GFC

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG