The online racing simulator
wheres my upgrade!
(17 posts, started )
wheres my upgrade!
hi i have just bought a s1-s2 upgrade voucher and when i bought s1 the voucher came through staright away but i bought the upgrade 10 mins ago and it still hasnt come am i just getting paranoid or should i be worried?
Quote from viper-2007 :hi i have just bought a s1-s2 upgrade voucher and when i bought s1 the voucher came through staright away but i bought the upgrade 10 mins ago and it still hasnt come am i just getting paranoid or should i be worried?

Don't be worried, it will come.

Oh and congratz on S2!
do you think it will come at about 9.00 when people can email me?
send a pm to a dev sayin that havent receive your upgrade!
#5 - DeKo
Quote from viper-2007 :hi i have just bought a s1-s2 upgrade voucher and when i bought s1 the voucher came through staright away but i bought the upgrade 10 mins ago and it still hasnt come am i just getting paranoid or should i be worried?

Im guessing because its so late that it will be dealt with in the morning. It is a human that actually does it, they have to sleep
#7 - herki
the human being is called Victor.

you can't expect him to be awake at ~5am, so you probably have to wait till tomorrow. But still gratulations on your soon to be new servers and tracks and cars. The RAC is great fun if you have a wheel
i still hasn't come?(i am really impatient i know)
send victor a pm
what was your payment choice...(if it was by credit card it may take longer) and have verify your licence status on lfs.net and in your email box cuz u said you buy a voucher code and i think the code should be emailed to your email that you set on lfs.net!

If im not wrong and you have receive an email with the code....write the code in the box in the licence status page on lfs.net and here you go!
#11 - joen
Quote from DeKo :It is a human that actually does it, they have to sleep

Is it? I thought licenses are handled automatically nowadays?
And I believe it's mainly done by Geraldine now.
So yeah anyway send a pm or email and I'm sure it will be handled efficiently.
i sent an email to lfs customer sevices and still havent got anything back. i paid by paypal o i just realised it had to take money out of bank account so thats the reason.
#13 - joen
:doh:
Quote from viper-2007 : i just realised it had to take money out of bank account so thats the reason.

:ices_rofl: :uglyhamme
so how long will it take with credit cardi cant wait to play on s2!!!
dunno ive alway pay with paypal! taking money from your bank account to your paypal account takes in average 5-6days!
I HATE PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!:weeping::chair::chair::grumpy: :grumpy:
thanks for all the help people.

wheres my upgrade!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG