The online racing simulator
UF-BR server
(73 posts, started )
UF-BR server
Just had one of the most fun hours ever with LFS on this server, especially on the new SO Sprint1 REV track. More mini-GTRs action please
maybe a dual class with ufbabyr and xfbabyr (xfr with 45% res)
I really enjoyed the racing on the SO trtack too though I think having it set to 20 races or whatever it was was a bit too many seeing as its a limited grid track
Is this server an entry level server I guess it must be

its awsome fun but I wasn't scoring any points at all

SD.
Attached images
lfs_00000031a.PNG
#5 - SamH
I'm afraid it is an entry-level server, so us Platinum and Titanium drivers aren't going to score many points in there at all

I'm looking for ways for Titanium drivers to earn at least SOME points, but I have to be careful because I don't want to upset the equilibrium of the overall points allocation. I'm honestly pretty happy over all the system that the points given do reward faster drivers and encourage higher licences to join higher servers.. but this server is just too much good fun for everyone with a healthy licence to miss out on! So.. I proceed with caution, but I proceed!
lol yeah that is the first every time i have driven so2r belive it or not and i was in the top 6 pratically all the time which is excellent for me, the track fitted the car, all about having balls and pushing the car, one mistake and thats it, i like that sorta racing
I love this server so much! I just raced the Baby UFR through FE1 and it's the most fun I _EVER_ had since first firing up the LFS S1 demos!!! Man, who needs at FBM when one could drive one of these!?
Quote from SamH :I'm afraid it is an entry-level server, so us Platinum and Titanium drivers aren't going to score many points in there at all

I'm looking for ways for Titanium drivers to earn at least SOME points, but I have to be careful because I don't want to upset the equilibrium of the overall points allocation. I'm honestly pretty happy over all the system that the points given do reward faster drivers and encourage higher licences to join higher servers.. but this server is just too much good fun for everyone with a healthy licence to miss out on! So.. I proceed with caution, but I proceed!

Hmm Sam, how about the UFR+XFR on this server restricted like the settings on race3 for license below platinum and unrestricted UFR+XFR from platinum and up. That way people do get just to the mixed classes and will be more fun for the higher licensed racer.

The mixed class in race3 is awesome and I think that mixed class should be used more. Just a thought m8

BUt what great fun it is
#9 - SamH
I'd prefer to keep it a single class server for now, and see how it settles in. Just about everyone seems to be enjoying it as it is at the moment

I made some changes to the points for UF-BR last night/this morning. Hopefully it will deliver some fun and points for all licences now
Oke true everybody enjoys the UFbabyR. Was just a thought.
All my 0 records cleared boohoo
UF-BR on SO2 Reverse is great fun. And I was the one moaning about having a UF-BR server intead of the good old UF1
#13 - T!m0
Sam, did you find out what causes the yellow flag bug? It hurts a little bit to see your yellow flag ratio going up while going as fast as you can on the straight.
It's the system not knowing the new path for Blackwood. It thinks you're rejoining the racing line (and thus recovering) and throws a yellow flag. I'm not aware of it being a problem for any other tracks, but I may be wrong.

EDIT: Or is this something different?
#15 - T!m0
Yesterday, on Aston National you could collect yellows quite easily as well, although it was not the same as on Blackwood.
It's just that you're not at "unrestricted UFR racing speed" at this particular point, so the others are warned.. (at least that's how it got explained to me ^^) got it too.

Nevertheless, UF-BR is a great idea and i had lots of fun, keep it up
yeah, this server is awsome i had very great races yesterday and because it is an entry server, i had the possibility to race against licenced drivers, which one i will fight in ages on Race2 because of my focus to ss-licence

the idea of mixed races is imo not so good, think it is too much for the beginners. i had some strange blue-flag behaviour also yesterday
cool, car,

great racing , nice battles.

one word: Brilliant.

greats,

Reint Jan
My only complaint is that the laps are to low, I would be happy with a 5-7 lap race on a track such as SO Town rather than the 3 lap sprint race.

Other than that everything is superb.
this server is for bronze? it told me to go get platinum.
I raced with a Copper license. You have to put 45% intake restriction.
#22 - SamH
Yep, when we first launched the server on Friday, there was an incorrect setting that would *ALSO* allow Platinum drivers to join with an unrestricted UFR. That setting was changed within a few minutes, and since then the only car you can drive on that server is the UF-BR, which has a 45% intake restriction.
CTRA, thanks for adopting UF Baby R. I love it!

Really good to have a racing car at entry level as an alternative to the road going ones.
I tried it yesterday, and it was really fun.
Normaly I don't like the slow cars but this was fun.
But it's important to choose the right circuit for it, yesterday the server was also on Aston club and that was a bit boring, I almost felt asleep while driving.
South City is perfect for those little cars.
Maybe it's even more fun if people with a higher license can drive on the same server without the restriction?
I adore the baby UF-R's - they're fantastic to drive an even with me at the wheel (with my keyboard!!) I'm not that uncompetitive - I'm about a second/min slower than the fastest people, and that's with a bad setup.

UF-BR server
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG