The online racing simulator
FBM on the roof
(12 posts, started )
#1 - amen1
FBM on the roof
Hi,

I tested some stuff with the new FBM, when I flipped and landed on the roof. I minimzed the game for a while, opened it again and the engine was dead (the car still on the roof). Silly as I am I tried things like the horn etc. When I pushed the button for the white front-lights the wheels startet to spin (they didn't do that before). I tried that several times -> as long as the engine is running the wheels are spinning. If you stop the engine, the wheels stand still, but when u turn on the front lights they're spinning again.

I know it may not be a big bug but I am happy to help ;=) (maybe it is not even a bug lol)
#2 - Rish
hmmm, sounds like an electrical fault, when i had my old rover the fog lights only worked when the heaters were on!
One of my teachers back in highschool had an issue with his Ford Focus. Whenever he pushed the clutch in, the radio would turn off

To keep this on topic I will test out the issue amen1, and edit what I come up with.

I confirm this issue, you are right.

Scawen there is an issue, when you flip the car, shut engine off, and press "G" (flash), the wheels will spin again.
When the engine is shut off, about 2 seconds afterwards, even if the wheels are spinning, they will come to a complete instant stop.
Does this happen with other cars too? It might have something to do with the new clutch system.
After a certain amount of time of non-motion, the cars get removed from the physics simulation, so if you leave a car idle, it'll shut off, so I'd assume that it being on it's roof with the tyres spinning, when it gets removed from Physics, along with the car getting shut off, the wheels and stuff probably get stopped too.
#6 - amen1
guys..in my opinion this is such a small bug.. forget about it! =)
Pretty funny bug
Quote from Rish :hmmm, sounds like an electrical fault, when i had my old rover the fog lights only worked when the heaters were on!

Well thats rover for you. You should be able to fix it by buying a new car
In my old Mini I could either have the headlights on,or the windscreen wipers, but not both - the engine would die.

Not so much fun on the motorway in winter.
I think it's the "big pimpin" feature. Now all you need is chrome spinner rims and you'll be stylin'
Quote from Storm_Cloud :In my old Mini I could either have the headlights on,or the windscreen wipers, but not both - the engine would die.

Not so much fun on the motorway in winter.

Just get some big spotlights attatched to some extra batteries
haha my friend had an old corrola 4dr and whenever u pushed the horn the windsheild wipers would go on lol

FBM on the roof
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG