The online racing simulator
my fxo rear ice install
(35 posts, started )
He didnt say he thought it made him go faster. If the tv had a gps it wouldn't be rice, and some cars have in seat tv's, so why is it rice? Rice is all show and no go, or ugly modifications.
Have a look in skins and see what hes using, then you can call him rice
Anything to do with flashy radios worth far more than the actual car (like in the screenshot in post #1) is rice. In many ways so is TV's in headrests, just frequently rice fitted by the manufacturer. GPS systems in a car for racing in, which just weigh the car down, could also be classified as rice. All show and no go? TV's? Check. Stereo and Subbarkers? Check.
I wouldnt say puttign TV and popup screens etc was rice, its when the boot and back seats are full of woofer i would say its rice personally.
sorry but you didnt make that these a site with that on :-D who really mad it
#31 - Jakg
Quote from boyracerd :here are 2 pics of my fxo ice install well sort of a ice install

cheers to the guys at liveforspeedskins

niice!
Fxo Rear ICE
Heres my setup in my FXO
Makes some banging when i hit the volume
Attached images
fxo trunk open 2.jpg
Quote from Blackmax :Heres my setup in my FXO

nfs addict...
Quote from Blackmax :Heres my setup in my FXO

LOL!
Rice interior for FXO
Just red this forum. Now I totally agree with you guys who do not like that 'tuningkit'. I have made that years ago. The pixel qaulity of it was way better then how it looks on the screenshots. I think in all those years many users have used it.

But plz tell what you think of the following interiors I made recently:
For the FXO, FXO GTR, FZ50, FZ50 GTR, LX4, LX6, XR GT, XR GT Turbo and XR GTR.

(all available @ http://home.hccnet.nl/j.j.scheel/lfs/)

my fxo rear ice install
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG