9. bozo
  10. [GR]Evolution
  11. GFresh
  12. edvvc
  13. niall09
  14. Bean0
  15. jwardy
  16. Tobsen00
Stats and replays will be on the RSC site in due course.
anyone have race one replay?
RSC Site mostly updated, just waiting on Dan to work out the 'Other Stats & Standings'
for some reason that link freezes up my browser?
Which link is causing the problem exactly? I have tested all the links and cannot find a problem. Anyone else have problems with it?
Right click and save as, pretty sure the link(s) cause firefox/opera to lock up
Ah reet yeah (Sorry, just woke up when i replyed before), the .rar files load into firefox/opera as text files (Duh!), so theres a little note at the top suggesting that you should 'right click, save as', as Dan suggests.

EDIT: Changed link to point to replays page, to stop any more problems for anyone else.
#9 - bozo
Thanks guys for getting the results and stats up so quickly. It's good to reflect on how the racing went, even if it does make you think 'what if ...'
Quote from bozo :Thanks guys for getting the results and stats up so quickly. It's good to reflect on how the racing went, even if it does make you think 'what if ...'

Certainly does... what if I hadn't run out of fuel in race 1... what if I had passed wimpie early on in race 2...
What if you had been a gentleman in race one?
(thanks 4 the replays gfresh)
Quote from anttt69 :What if you had been a gentleman in race one?

What is that supposed to imply? I know we touched a few times, but nothing out of order?

Edit: Oh right, you mean the final turn of lap 1, well although I lost momentum, you were on the outside and I tried to keep as tight as possible (which is difficult in these boats), but we had a tiny bit of contact, although I would have said that was just typical racing. Sorry if it affected you though, you were very clean and fair from what I saw.

Edit 2: TBH I should never had made 3 mistakes in a row which got us in that situation. I hang my head.
I had made the pass when it happened & I was on the racing line. anyways it didn't make much difference in the end. (apart from gifting wimpie 2 places) no worries these things happen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG