The online racing simulator
More "bumpy" rallycross tracks
Well the title says all.
I'm not talikng about jumps or big hole in the grounds as usually rallycross tracks are well mantained but about that small "holes" and "irregularity" that you will find in real life. As for now i feel LFS rallycross to be too "flat" in comparison to my real life experience.
It would be nice to consider not only track layout but also traction/stability over small bumps when doing setup.
Yes i know we still have no slow/fast settings for suspension but... i dont have it also in my rallycross car
Summing up i would like something like the new "bumpy" feel that i find tryng the new south city layout, a more ruined track surface in the end.
Sorry for bad english!

Edit:- I'm aware of the old thread about dynamic changing of the rallycross surface, but that's not what i'm talking about
I imagine that this will come in time. I've not driven much with the new patches yet (stupid house move and no connection) but if South City is noticably bumpy, I imagine when it comes time to update the RX surfaces they'll be made more bumpy too.

Unless of course they ARE planning on having deformable surfaces and therefor the change in track will dictate the bumps. It's still a cool idea
Quote from Dajmin :...Unless of course they ARE planning on having deformable surfaces and therefor the change in track will dictate the bumps. It's still a cool idea

eh... luckily hoping doesnt cost money but i would be happy just for some more bumps
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG