The online racing simulator
GTR cars not allowed in RallyX
I just realised that you can't upload RallyX time for the GTR cars. Does this mean you cant drive them on RallyX either? (I havn't ever tried)

If this is the case why can't we? If you look at todays 'top' rallyx cars they are monsters (usually hatchbacks) with about 500BHP. The UF GTR is like a mini kitcar that would be perfect for RallyX. Also the XFR.
I can understand the Singleseaters not being allowed but i think the GTR cars should be
Im sure you can drive the GTR cars on the rally track if the server lets you.

From when i tries in single player, im sure they didnt handle too well (for me anyways) because of there high power and rubbish traction on dirt.

Cheers,
you might be able to play on single player of on servers but u can do it for hotlapping.

regarding the traction.... thats just to do with the setup (and a little bit of physics).
GTR cars dont even have dirt tires as an option to choose.

The game doesn't restrict you from doing this in Singleplayer or Online, but... for hotlapping??? That'd mean that the cars are made for the rallycross tracks, which they are not. It is like taking a racing Ferrari on jumps in the mud :zombie: So they don't have dirt tires as an option, therefore it shouldn't be allowed for rallycross.
Quote from Tweaker :GTR cars dont even have dirt tires as an option to choose.

The game doesn't restrict you from doing this in Singleplayer or Online, but... for hotlapping??? That'd mean that the cars are made for the rallycross tracks, which they are not. It is like taking a racing Ferrari on jumps in the mud :zombie: So they don't have dirt tires as an option, therefore it shouldn't be allowed for rallycross.

The UFR and XFR like i said would make good RallyX cars IRL so why not allow them use RallyX? All they need is some setup mods and your sorted.

Ok fair enough you couldn't really see the FZR or some of the others as RallyX cars but i'd still like it
But DEFINITELY the UFR and XFR should be allowed.
But their suspension does not feel like that of a rally car, just doesn't feel prepared to be a rally car, it would still need work done to it for making an actual rally car imo, rather than just a tire change.

But at least I'd like to try the UFR with dirt tires anyways, but I know that even with trying to make some good suspension mods, it wouldn't survive.
I've rally'd the FO8 as well as the GTRs (on conventional slicks!) and although it's "silly" it can be fun. The FO8 especially, you slooooowly drift around the dirt sections, barely feathering the throttle in 3rd or 4th gear, then get onto the tarmac and make a wild dash until you hit dirt again, then it's back to ultra-conservative driving.
I think we should consider re-designing / making a copy of the URF and XRG (is it??) to drive on rally X.

Look at the metro turbo - it got banned from rally driving it was soo fast!!!
the FXO GTR makes a spectacular rallycross car with the slickmod and a proper setup, and it's a nice taste of what a proper rally car would feel like in LFS.
Quote from Tweaker :GTR cars dont even have dirt tires as an option to choose.

You know, I have seen that :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG