The online racing simulator
hamilton lost his license
(29 posts, started )
#1 - troy
yep you see right hamilton was speeding in france now his license is gone for at least 4 weeks. i guess he needs a chauffeur now

from the eurosport news:

Quote : The 22-year-old rookie was clocked by radar on the A26 motorway, linking the towns of Calais and Reims, at 196kmh at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK, the news agency EFE reported.
It is claimed that French police suspended the Briton's license privileges for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/ ... ch-hamilton-speeding.html
What a role model. :rolleyes:
Seems like it's only the Brit F1 drivers who get caught speeding. Well probably not but I can only remember another one, and that was Jenson Button. Can't remember where or how fast.
#4 - Bean0
Quote from beefyman666 :Seems like it's only the Brit F1 drivers who get caught speeding. Well probably not but I can only remember another one, and that was Jenson Button. Can't remember where or how fast.

France, 141mph, BMW diesel IIRC
#5 - _Rob_
He is banned from driving in France for 1 month, but can drive in any other country still
There goes me thinking we won't see him in F1 next year...
what a tragedy.
Quote from Bean0 :France, 141mph, BMW diesel IIRC

I thought someone on hear would have a better idea than I do.
#9 - heson
No worries, Magny is 6 months away
Ouch! No worries, he'll get it back soon...You know, he's a star or what...

Hamilton: 196 km/h
Button: 226 km/h

Button wins

Don't take this too serious
Wonder what makes them think they are above the law driving wayyyy over the speed limit?
When the lights started flashing in his mirrors, did he park in France's smallest sand pit?
#14 - Dru
Quote from BigDave2967 :Wonder what makes them think they are above the law driving wayyyy over the speed limit?

maybe - becuase they are used to cars which tyres and brakes cool down at less than 100KPH

It's like everyone - some speed some don't it would be the same as a cross section of any group of people..... its just they have access to beter faster cars
Quote from tristancliffe :When the lights started flashing in his mirrors, did he park in France's smallest sand pit?

LOL

Serves hamiltons fault for losing his licence.

IIRC didn't Button manage to pretty much get away with that by talking nicely?
-
(Mazz4200) DELETED by Mazz4200
And because the official top speed of the car was less than the speed he was apparently doing. I think.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Wonder what makes them think they are above the law driving wayyyy over the speed limit?

The same thing as all the other thousands of normal people who break the speed limit!
#19 - DeKo
Lets face it, 120 in a CLK will feel like nothing on a flat wide motorway. All the holier than thou people will complain about this, then promptly do 80 on the way to work every day.
lol :hihi:
What a tw4t.
Quote from DeKo :Lets face it, 120 in a CLK will feel like nothing on a flat wide motorway. All the holier than thou people will complain about this, then promptly do 80 on the way to work every day.

Didn't Lewis Hamilton say he owns a GL? As far as I know, he was asked what car he owns, on the latest episode of Top Gear.
Quote from tristancliffe :When the lights started flashing in his mirrors, did he park in France's smallest sand pit?

Yes, after he tried to run away from the cops, but accidently turned the ignition off and fiddled with the indicators while coasting down the motorway...
#24 - JTbo
Do that in Finland and you face 4 months in jail + 400 000€ fines, or at least pretty close something like that.

It is ok to stab someone if he does not die as long as you don't speed
Didn't button get stopped in Monaco his first or second season on a moped for speeding like the day before qualifying too?

I think if he was driving an Aston Martin DB9 he wouldn't of gotten stopped ... 6.44

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG