The online racing simulator
Smallville series end :|
(8 posts, started )
Well last episode of this series's smallville was on last night, anyone watch it? got any speculations on what happens next? etc, i was quite annoyed witht eh way it just ended on such a huge cliffhanger
Spoiler - click to revealSnape kills Dumbledore!
Quote from AndroidXP :
Spoiler - click to revealSnape kills Dumbledore!

Ahahahah rofl, if only that would make sense on its own so i could sig it
I got the latest series on DVD, but I didn't know the new ones were being shown on TV. Had to edit this post because I didn't read the first post properly and thought you meant end of Smallville. Next season should be epic, it will be about his training mostly I think, and perhaps are more global disaster to deal with, rather than
Spoiler - click to reveal Oh noes Lana has faked her own death, so now I can't marry her, even though she is really annoying
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I got the latest series on DVD, but I didn't know the new ones were being shown on TV. Had to edit this post because I didn't read the first post properly and thought you meant end of Smallville. Next season should be epic, it will be about his training mostly I think, and perhaps are more global disaster to deal with, rather than
Spoiler - click to reveal

Tbh i think thats a few series infront or behind whats been on E4

[Spoiler]In the lat episode of the series i watched the end is where its shown chloe's healing power and the weird phantom thing which is like a clone clark says 2Im a weirder version of you" then flies off[Spoiler/]

EDIT: Just read the full spoiler (didnt seeit all before) and maybe i was wrong,

but I have a feeling Chloe's healing power[/COLOR] Will play a big role in it?
Quote from jimaxx :Tbh i think thats a few series infront or behind whats been on E4

[Spoiler]In the lat episode of the series i watched the end is where its shown chloe's healing power and the weird phantom thing which is like a clone clark says 2Im a weirder version of you" then flies off[Spoiler/]

EDIT: Just read the full spoiler (didnt seeit all before) and maybe i was wrong,

but I have a feeling Chloe's healing power[/color] Will play a big role in it?

omg
Erm you all still watching season 7?, I am upto Season 8 Episode 9.
in argentina resently is trasmiting the season 7 is the final season

But don be sad i listen the create a movie or something like that

Called JUSTICE LEAGUE , whit all the friends of clark

Like , Cybor , Aquaman , Green Arrow , flash , and much more =P
________
Ford R-Series Specifications

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG