The online racing simulator
Some of the Servers kicking me out as soon as I Leave Pits..
Hello,

Today while trying to join a server in Demo, it took a little longer to join, if that matters.

Then I went to Leave the pits by Pressing Shift+J. The second my car appeared, it vanished, and it said Lost Connection to Host.

Although when I try to go back into the Server, says "Track Info. not found.. etc."

but when I went to join another server, the same thing happened, only this time I saw that Next to my name appeared this :CPW I don't know what that means? and why is it happening, I'm guessing that trojan that entered my computer somehow messed up my LFS folder.. but I don't think that is the case since I can join a few servers without that problem.

Please help, I still don't know why I'm losing connection suddenly when I leave pits...

Nick
Quote from UruNico2641 :Hello,

Today while trying to join a server in Demo, it took a little longer to join, if that matters.

Then I went to Leave the pits by Pressing Shift+J. The second my car appeared, it vanished, and it said Lost Connection to Host.

Although when I try to go back into the Server, says "Track Info. not found.. etc."

but when I went to join another server, the same thing happened, only this time I saw that Next to my name appeared this :CPW I don't know what that means? and why is it happening, I'm guessing that trojan that entered my computer somehow messed up my LFS folder.. but I don't think that is the case since I can join a few servers without that problem.

Please help, I still don't know why I'm losing connection suddenly when I leave pits...

Nick

its either your internet speed, or those servers are bad, because, that sounds like, when you leave the pits, the game lags, then it causes you to disconnect, thats what i think anyway
No, for some reason you're getting kicked as part of the LFS cheat protection.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, for some reason you're getting kicked as part of the LFS cheat protection.

Bespoke , some hack , or crack the game

y semeal a banana TOASTED
________
Angelina Jolie Pictures
Its anti cheat. But ive gotten this before with a fresh install of lfs(dont know how) sombody said it might of been from corupt memmory or sumthing, but (if its not cheats) just download lfs again and extract it over the top of your current directory. Thats what fixed it for me.
Oh ok, I'll just download LFS again, but what about the Servers I've been banned from?

and yes I have been you BESpoke, and sometimes it happens to me when I'm using the Desert Mod.. ??? any idea why?

Kk, but thanks Guys!
Quote from UruNico2641 :Oh ok, I'll just download LFS again, but what about the Servers I've been banned from?

and yes I have been you BESpoke, and sometimes it happens to me when I'm using the Desert Mod.. ??? any idea why?

Kk, but thanks Guys!

The bespoke is only for single player , not for multiplayers thats the reason why the server kick you
________
Hot Box Vape
And I thought that Bespoke was only for S2 licensed. Anyway goodluck!
Maybe a crack? Or an old version?

We need all the evidence before making the claim... ...or the bananas!
The shortcut buttons were changed in patch X right? Shift + J means join race and was newly changed in patch X. And he is playing online. You can't play a older version online.
My friends and I have been using the Older Version just to fool around with the BESpoke program... since we sometimes design some wheels on it, and when we do, the game kicks me out of his server... with that messege, and also the desert mod sometimes kicks me out in the latest version PatchX10..

But thanks anyway, and I installed LFS all over again, without the Desert mod, and it seems to work now !

Maybe trying to change DDS files wasn't such a good idea after all.. lol!
nah, DDS's shouldn't cause issues at all, it's something in the memory that's causing it.
Whichever of you is hosting a server and running custom memory hacks (Like bespoke) need to run the same thing.

For example if you have 6 spokes and he has 8 LFS will fall over because you fail against what the host is using, so if you're both wanting to go online you need to be both using the same presets for wheels or tweaks etc...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG