The online racing simulator
lfs tweak for patch x
(19 posts, started )
#1 - gaz88
lfs tweak for patch x
hi, does lfs tweak come for patch x? coz i have looked and looked but i cant find it, if you do find could u post a link on this page please
No. Bob Smith might release a similar app for patch Y, though.

\/\/\/ Beat ya
No, it's not released. And yes, I likely will.
#4 - gaz88
ok, thanks bob
Good to hear..

I do hope this excessive tirewear will be fixed before the tweak is released though! I can't imagine how fast the tires would be gone with a 1000hp 3.8 straight six!
Isn't that what the harder compounds are for? Or do they and street tires really wear out too fast, too?
if u do release a "tweak" will the demoers b able to use it?
The tires don't wear excessively fast, you have have a crappy setup and/or are not driving properly. I can still do a full stint at BLGP in my FXO GTR without hitting the reds. I also don't have problems with clutch heat.
Quote from MAGGOT :The tires don't wear excessively fast, you have have a crappy setup and/or are not driving properly. I can still do a full stint at BLGP in my FXO GTR without hitting the reds. I also don't have problems with clutch heat.

I'm most likely driving with a crappy setup (as good as default race), but as I drive mouse I find it more fun to drift than race, as on/off throttle isn't working out for me when racing.. Half a lap with decent tail-happy action and the tires become too slippery!

I don't know if it's the rapid temperature-rise or wear, but I do feel something is off...
I didn't see any difference, but I haven't done any stints longer than 10 laps or so. This was in the FBM, so I can't compare that to pre X30, but it didn't feel like the R1s were that much hotter than before.
And Scawen's recent post confirmed it anyway. R1s and R2s (and R3s?) are the only ones affected, and for the best. I always thought the R3 and R4s were too neglected, which didn't reflect real tire choices in racing series.
All racing compounds (R1-R4) were affected. Otherwise we'd now have quickly melting R1/2 tyres and barely heating R3/4 ones. What I don't understand is why so many drifters are complaining, aren't they normally using Road Supers that shouldn't be affected at all anyway?
Only R1/2/3 are affected by the new heating parameters.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=630173#post630173

The drifters we do hear from are just sore about the cumulative changes to LFS that've made it less and less conducive to care free arcade drifting.. And there's the placebo effect too. Another combat flight sim I play has the same effect, in its case every new more or less major patch there'll be people pretending such or such airplane (usualy one of their favorites) will fly different, somehow.
Oh that racy FZR has been 'featured' here many times. Btw I do hope that the Tweak that Bob made can be used my demo-ers. Hey Bob you might wanna consider demo-users to tweak XFG only. Seems to be a good idea
Oh that racy FZR has been 'featured' here many times. Btw I do hope that the Tweak that Bob made can be used my demo-ers. Hey Bob you might wanna consider demo-users to tweak XFG only. Seems to be a good idea
Quote from hiroshima guy :Oh that racy FZR has been 'featured' here many times. Btw I do hope that the Tweak that Bob made can be used my demo-ers. Hey Bob you might wanna consider demo-users to tweak XFG only. Seems to be a good idea

I dont think he will, he has said many times that lfs charges for content, if demoers could tweak the car, there is no point in buying a licence,
Quote from Velocity- :I dont think he will, he has said many times that lfs charges for content, if demoers could tweak the car, there is no point in buying a licence,

Oh well... Hello another Singaporean

Quote from Töki (HUN) :How do you know that he uses X patch?

Perhaps the patch which the maker used and the date when he posted

lfs tweak for patch x
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG