The online racing simulator
My first skin ideas?
(11 posts, started )
My first skin ideas?
I need some ideas to try to make this skin look better. i want to put the ectype body kit on it but i dont know how (:P if u want to do it cause ur a nice person i would appreiciate it ) could somone tell me how to put the body kit on it?
Attached images
XRT_1st alp DC.jpg
do you like it? I could clean this up for you. Working on it..
Attached images
attachment.jpg
it looks a little better
Alot less messy.

but the DC logo, maybe make it smaller so u can see it? Looks more like a smudge.
no i can't make it smaller, its already part of the car and can't be undone, sorry
thanks
Quote from flymike91 :do you like it? I could clean this up for you. Working on it..

thanks a alot man how do u do that could u pm me? i have paint shop pro... thanks it looks really nice
WoW..Did you use MS Paint?? Looks poorly put together. Whats the finished product look like?? I'm not trying to be mean but it look sloppy
Quote from TypeRCivic :WoW..Did you use MS Paint?? Looks poorly put together. Whats the finished product look like?? I'm not trying to be mean but it look sloppy

i used paint.net :P ill put a pic up
the skin....
the one with the Ectype body kit looks nicer cause its not so plain but here it is
Attached images
DC first.jpg
That would be great if u could make it look nice for me :P if u are going to the number 159... could u replace it with a real number plate thanks
are you posting at me? I could do it pretty easily.

My first skin ideas?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG