The online racing simulator
About buying S2 licence
(23 posts, started )
About buying S2 licence
I am not new player but i need help is it safe to buy a S2 licence with American Express card. I am bored to play on demo server and with unlocker. BTW i live in Croatia and does serial number works on LFS if i downloaded from offical page
i wouldnt say i used a crack if i were u
Where you live has absolutely no effect on whether or not LFS will work. It is perfectly safe to use any accepted credit card (make sure the devs take American Express, there should be a listing of accepted cards somewhere on the buy page). Alternatively you could get a paypal account, and pay using that account.
#4 - Bele
Yes, that line is really bad on the official forums..

Btw, it's safe to buy S2 with the card
Thnx for the answer. I was looking on offical page they accept American Express and you dont must have PayPal acc. What is dev and does serial number work on downloaded LFS from offical site
Bele do u have MSN or ICQ
#7 - Bele
No, i don't have them, but you cam send me a PM here if you need something
forget the crack thing. I belive you can buy S2 with American Express.
I can buy it but i saw just one min ago on offical site. Only one more does is working serial number that i buy on LFS that i downloaded on offical site
I think that i gonna buy licence for X-Mas
#11 - joen
LFS doesn't use/need any serial number.
Quote from joen :LFS doesn't use/need any serial number.

I didnt ask that. I dunno i ask wrong xD. I mean on user name and password
I had a few problems buying my S2 with raifaisen (or how do you spell it) card, it didnt have the security number at all so i started to type nonsences like a totoal nub, then i used the
American Express and it worked perfectly fine and as you all can see my country....

There shouldent be problems for you too.

Congrats on your S2 / Cestitke na S2 !!!
thnx spajki. Do u have MSN
I think he was asking whether he can use his "serial(crack maybe?)" On the official download from www.lfs.net.

Dario Sudac, Once you download the official LFS S2 from http://www.lfs.net and BUY S2 you will not need a serial, Simply open the game, click unlock and enter your username and GAMEpassword.

This will allow you to play S2.

Translation to Croatian:
Quote :Jedanput te preuzimanje datoteka činovnik LFS S2 from http://www.lfs.net, KUPITI S2 te neće potreba serijski , Nenapadno OpenBSD igra , klik otključati i ulaziti tvoj korisničko ime i GAMEpassword. Ovaj htijenje dopustiti te to igra S2. P.S. Dont iskoristiti ispucati mat u šahu , Ili spomenuti taj te obaviti , Ovaj htijenje najvjerojatnije dobiti te zabranjen pristup LFS.

P.S. Dont use a crack mate, Or mention that you do, This will most likely get you banned from LFS.
Ok i ask that. I was not shure that GamePass will work on downloaded LFS
lets simplify that...you buy S2 after that you go on the lfs.net website login go to lincense status an there you will your payment status below once the dev[developper] receive it on the same you will see that: ...after that ingame use your lfs.net and your GAMEpassword that youve set on this site!

see screenies if you dont understand!
Thank u very much. Now i will go ask my mom for licence
no problem hope to see you on S2
Hmmmmm I think for X-Mas is S2 licence or maybe on school holidays dont know. :P
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
#21 - Gaas
Hi dario, add me on MSN

and visit us on our site LINK IN SIG

other croatians too
Hope to see you on S2!
I hope to. To see you on S2!

About buying S2 licence
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG