The online racing simulator
FXR-BritCar Top Gear
(7 posts, started )
FXR-BritCar Top Gear
Hey guys! So i decided to try and make an FXR look like top gear BMW beemer which they used to race at silverstone 24hr endurance race. I picked fxr because of its fat bodykit which does look abit like tht BMW to me Ok so what i did:

Looked at some photos of Top Gear's BWM
Downloaded kit from Master Skinnerz of FXR
Did a paintjob - Black
Added "racing stripes" - White

To do:
BritCar 24hr logo
Larsens Biscuits
Peniston oils

I really need some more pictures of that BMW. Also the britcar24hr logo, it seems just like plain text but it has some lines around it... and about the Larsens biscuits anyone know what font is it? Same for Peniston oils

Here is a quick redner, my first one Ignore the white patches at the front of the car dont know why it cam out like that

Any help would be appreciated
Attached images
fxr top gear.png
google? your gonnna have to make your own "sponsors" that they used though. I thought the Peniston oils was the funniest!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :google? your gonnna have to make your own "sponsors" that they used though. I thought the Peniston oils was the funniest!

yes i know that, basically all it is is just some text, i just cant find the right font that would look something like what they used on their beemer.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :google? your gonnna have to make your own "sponsors" that they used though. I thought the Peniston oils was the funniest!

I know also i saw a cene with the open door saying penis just suprised they didnt cencorrate it

edit: but i think just making teh logos goes about a font just find the wright wone and stik it in the wright way on the car
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know also i saw a cene with the open door saying penis just suprised they didnt cencorrate it

Its on a door. A BLOOMIN' DOOR. You can't censor half a sponsor. Just plain silly really.
By the way you missed out some sponsors.

I made my own TG skin
Attached images
lfs_00000030.jpg
lfs_00000031.jpg
lfs_00000032.jpg
lfs_00000033.jpg

FXR-BritCar Top Gear
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG