The online racing simulator
I am so slow!!!! plz help
(6 posts, started )
I have been on lfs demo for 3 days now and i am using the keyboard until my g25 arrives but i seem to be rubbish in a xgf i am getting 1.39s around blackwood while everyone else are getting like 1.35s and in a xrt i am getting 1.35s while everyone else are getting 1.28s why i am i so slow i do karting so i am a good driver but i justdont know why i am so slow.

plz hep

thanks in advance
... I'd say Wheel has more of an advantage over keyboard
#3 - kaynd
Firstly fast cart driving has nothing to do with fast road car driving.
Then we need a replay of your driving to see where you make mistake, byt anyway you need more time spent on driving to improove than 3 days.
After all you have to wait till your G25 comes so you learn ways of fast driving, usable with wheel and not button driving…
Have a look at LFS word (www.lfsworld.net) for replays. Assuming you have X10 version as you mention XRT, the current LFS world replays should be valid for your version.
You've only been playing for 3 days???? And you think that you should be as quick as everyone else????

Seriously mate, it doesn't matter how long you have been racing in real life, you can't expect to get on LFS and start winning races straight away....especially with using keyboard.

There are people on here that have been playing this game for several years (including myself) and still aren't the quickest out there.

There is one thing you are gonna have to learn very quickly.....and that is that you will never start winning races straight away. It takes a lot of practise and the right setup to become good at this sim. Even when you get your G25 you will still be slow until you get used to how the wheel handles and how LFS performs.

Don't take this the wrong way but you sound like a typical noob who can drive a kart fast in real life and expects to be able to perform the same way in LFS. If you are thinking that way then you are sooooo wrong.

If, after a few months, you are still 2 to 3 seconds slower than everyone else, then come in here and ask the same question you just asked. Then, and only then, will someone have some decent advice for you.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but that's the way it is.
Especially with the new patch out with clutch heating and whatnot, you might have more trouble than most did. Try the training missions if you want to get a bit better with all the cars.
#6 - kaynd
he is a demo racer playing XRT so he must have pre X30 vertion

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG