The online racing simulator
The Fifteen Track Layout (Drift)
(12 posts, started )
Nice layout! I love the way it looks like Nopi Drift layouts, and you can take two different paths from the start. Looking forward for the other configurations!
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice layout! I love the way it looks like Nopi Drift layouts, and you can take two different paths from the start. Looking forward for the other configurations!

i guess ill try it from what he said it sounds good
btw how do you run it i cant figure it out
haha yeh, im a big fan of this track, im not sure which i like more, this one (D15) or D14. i think this one is good because its shorter and has some nice tech sections as well as some more high speed corners.
i just updated the track then, pretty much just a modified corner 1, this one means u can go in faster and deeper and really get up against the bowl wall, also its just had a few cone position changes as well as corner 4 (the big one with the bales) has had the edge trimmed and replaced with cones, this gives a bit of room up the inside for overtakes.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i guess ill try it from what he said it sounds good
btw how do you run it i cant figure it out

oh sorry i must have missed this before, basically u just chuck the file in the layouts folder in data, then load it up in the autocross track using SHIFT+U when ur in the track.
nice track,but i cant play on it . I download the file and past it on the data/lyt/ folder .What i have to do to play on that track
mosk u cant u need a licence to use it
I made a version of the track, it looks pretty cool in my opinion. Also included a replay, which is unfortunately on X36 (Couldn't be arsed to download the zillion of new patches before doing it...) Files are attached...
I've got a natural talent to kill a topic it seems...
Quote from nisskid :oh sorry i must have missed this before, basically u just chuck the file in the layouts folder in data, then load it up in the autocross track using SHIFT+U when ur in the track.

lol i know how to run a lyt just how to run the course but now i c
haha oh, well yeh, basically, if u head straight on from the last corner ull end up in the pits, u need to veer to the right onto the main straight.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG