The online racing simulator
I need a xrt drift skin
(8 posts, started )
I need a xrt drift skin
I have been trying to make a nice skin that i could stick with but all of the ones that i have made dont turn out too good :P
I want the skin to have a wide body kit, carbon hood, a number plate #0159, variety of sponsor stickers..... i would also like for the main color of the skin to be a yellow that is not extremly bright but not too dull, sort of a dirty yellow. I would also like for there to be some logos/stickers w/e u want to call them on the hood. Thanks for reading hopefully someone will make it for me
Hows this?
Attached images
alpine1.jpg
XRT_alpine0159.jpg
@ alpine

The lights should be same color whole way through.

And the white gets cut off at the front.

Also, the top back bit is white for no reason, because it isn't white on the side.

Otherwise i guess it's wat he wanted
jeez , im no expert, so if you think it could be better then have ago, no need to pick it to pieces without putting up yaself. 10min job sorry. Is this more to ya specs
Attached images
XRT_1alpine0159.jpg
thanks its pretty nice not exactly what i was looking for :P but thanks
More specific.... (personal skin)
Quote from aLpine159 :I have been trying to make a nice skin that i could stick with but all of the ones that i have made dont turn out too good :P
I want the skin to have a wide body kit, carbon hood, a number plate #0159, variety of sponsor stickers..... i would also like for the main color of the skin to be a yellow that is not extremly bright but not too dull, sort of a dirty yellow. I would also like for there to be some logos/stickers w/e u want to call them on the hood. Thanks for reading hopefully someone will make it for me

Heres a more specific of what i want...
I want the yellow to have like a black layer over it... a very light layer where u can still see the yellow. I want the body kit like the Ectype skins. Then i would want there to be a real number plate on the door somewhere (#0159) and have it slanted a bit. Then i want logos/stickers w/e u want to call them in a pack like the type on most drift cars like the yukes impreza... http://www12.atwiki.jp/kachan? ... amp;pageid=59&file=D1
I also want more logos/stickers on the hood put together go down the hood but a bit slanted. Also a I love drifting bumper sticker if u can i hope this helps give you a better discription of what i want. OH AND I WANT THIS SKIN TO BE MY PERSONAL SKIN!!!!
More Specific....
I want this to be a private skin for me. when i said i want the car to be a dirty yellow... i meant like a yellow with a black layer over it but still have the car stay yellow. For the number (0159) i want it to be an acutal number plate and have it somewhere on the door near the top and slanted a little. then i want the logo/stickers w/e u call them to be under the mirrors like on most drift cars how the stickers have a white back round behind the sponsor stickers, like on the Yukes impreza. then i want some logos/stickers on the hood slanted coming down. For the body kit i want it to be like the ectype skin. i would like to keep the body kit how it is and just make it yellow with a transparent black over it. I hope this helps u get an idea of more what i am thinking of please make it for me ive been tring to make this skin for a long time but i suck at it. Thank you
done.

check ur pm

I need a xrt drift skin
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG